One Synth Challenge #133: Cheeze Machine 2 by 2getheraudio (z.prime Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Submissions:
https://soundcloud.com/kvrosc/sets/one- ... 133-cheeze

Welcome to the One Synth Challenge #133! It's a friendly music competition where you can win cool prizes but most importantly, meet amazing musicians, and learn a lot about mixing, sound design, and more! :)

Would you like to support this month's developer? Get one of their commercial products, and they will donate 10% to a charity of your choosing

Want a chat room with other OSCers? Join our slack here

"Cheeze Machine 2 includes an expanded oscillator section, convolution reverb, a vintage ensemble chorus, and 64-bit compatibility for VST, AU, AAX and Standalone applications." Includes over 60 patches, and some preview presets for up coming Cheese Machine Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omJDE99O6Ws

Prizes:
(Would you like to be a sponsor / prize donor? Contact me via PM or go ahead and post your intended donation here! Get a cool mention on our donator wall of honor)

Special Note:
We are offering a secondary prize (on top of the normal prize): FXB Project, or JRR Shop (Uncle E)

NEW Additional Bonus Prize!
For the first Single Instance entry to make the top 5 a small cash bonus of $30. (note: this prize may be carried forward to selected OSC challenges until it is won)

discoDSP : 1 copy of Discovery (Up to 2 winners may choose this)

KV331 Audio : Bundle of Synthmaster One + Synthmaster 2.x!

Dmitry Sches : Tantra Multi-Effect + 3 Expansions

Dmitry Sches : Diversion

SoundGym : 6 Month Subscription. (SoundGym is a
"technological, personalized and gamified audio learning environment")

Sonimus : Any one Plugin (1 license given away per month, max 3 in persons lifetime)

JRR Sounds: Any 1 soundset (This is a secondary prize, you may pick it as well as your main prize)

Synthmorph: Any 1 soundset

Audio Thing : Outer Space (vintage tape echo plugin)

NUSofting : 1 Copy of Modelonia v2 Synthesizer

JRR Shop : UVI: Digital Synsations (vintage 90's synth sample library and player)

Touch The Universe Productions: LuSH-101 Cloud Layers soundset

The FXB Project by alvfaria : 1 commercial sound bank as an extra prize on top of the regular first prize. See the main site here

Guda Audio : Euterpe XL

Abstract Cats Music : AbiTron Bank for Synthmaster

satYatunes : One of any commercial product

Xenos Soundworks : Choice of any 1 product

Ghostwave Audio : Any two soundsets of Choice

Twolegs Toneworks : Any one soundset

The Unfinished : Any two soundsets of Choice

Rob Lee Music : A soundset for either: Sylenth1, Predator, Largo, Blofeld, PPGV3 or Dune. Unfortunately his main site is down, but if you still want these, let us know!

Luftrum : One soundset free of choice.

Kreativ Sound: RAW Bundle
(RAW Bass, RAW Drums, RAW TranSID, RAW Textures)

Aiyn Zahev Sounds: Any 2 Soundsets of choice from the website (Uplifting Trance Presets)

Studio 13.37: Pro audio studio on a USB stick

Pooya Payvar (Stonail) : 1 custom made Max for [Ableton] Live: controller, midi or audio effect

Mulperi : 1 Soundbank of Choice

Dream Audio Tools : 1 Indie Fingers bundle (Indie Fingers volumes One and Two)

Bjulin : Inspire soundset for Zebra²

LeapIntoTheVoid : Enchantment Of Absynth Trilogy

Bluff Munkey - 2 soundsets of choice

Solidtrax : 1 Soundset of choice (except for the Future Chill and Space Trips expansions)

Any other offers of prizes will be greatly appreciated. :hail: :hail: :hail:

Questions? Comments? Concerns? You want some love? Just post here in this thread :)

Want to try out your skills in other contests / competitions /challenges?
  • DiHalt Demoscene competitions - Developers may be looking for artists to make music.
  • Indaba - Has a mix of popular and indie artists with various contests like remixing and song writing.
  • Mix Challenge - Who can mix a song the best (Without adding extra recordings /musical additions)? Each person starts out with the same stems. Also includes other competitions, like the Song Writing Competition.
  • Open Source Music Nexus Challenge - From the people who brought you the FM Challenge last year!
  • Skio Music Contests - Lots of remixes you can join (Mostly EDM) - big prizes.
Last edited by bjporter on Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Puh ... Win 8 - ... :o
Does it work on my Windows 7?

This works on my Windows 7 64bit (in FL Studio), should work on yours as well)

I don 't imagine how to make percussion in it!) I think it 's no accident that the Cheese Machine 2 browser doesn't have the "drums" category! :hihi:

IV! wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:42 pm I don 't imagine how to make percussion in it!) I think it 's no accident that the Cheese Machine 2 browser doesn't have the "drums" category! :hihi:
You could make drums by using extreme PWM so much that it sounds like noise or with the filter.
Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

IV! wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:42 pm I don 't imagine how to make percussion in it!) I think it 's no accident that the Cheese Machine 2 browser doesn't have the "drums" category! :hihi:
You could make drums by using extreme PWM so much that it sounds like noise or with the filter. Or just tiny decays and no sustain?
Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

Could we use this version of the Cheese Machine? And also commercial effects? :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

IV! wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:37 pm This works on my Windows 7 64bit (in FL Studio), should work on yours as well)
yes, it works also on Win 7

I'm a first timer in OSC, and just a beginner in synths as well, but I'm gonna give it a shot! Seems like a good idea to have a deadline to get stuff done.

z.prime wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:19 am Could we use this version of the Cheese Machine? And also commercial effects? :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Haha, that would be a bit less limited, wouldn't it. But less of a challenge also. As it is, with all limitations, there'll be some unexpectedly interesting results. Looking forward to hearing them.

Must say I do like the sound of this plugin. And thus far, apart from a single GUI freeze, it's working OK in REAPER ( win7 64 ).

Anyone else getting 'if you can't see capatcha try another browser'?'
I've tried on firefox and chrome and cant seem to susbcribe for the email download link :(

zarf wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:22 pm Anyone else getting 'if you can't see capatcha try another browser'?'
I've tried on firefox and chrome and cant seem to susbcribe for the email download link :(
It seems to only work on Firefox...

It worked in MS Edge for me, didn't work in Firefox.

Nvm
Last edited by Eauson on Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Nvm
Last edited by Eauson on Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Return to “Instruments”