One Synth Challenge #133: Cheeze Machine 2 by 2getheraudio (z.prime Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks everyone I'll try some other options, sounds a bit hit and miss!

zarf wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:03 pm thanks everyone I'll try some other options, sounds a bit hit and miss!
Given the annoyances to actually use the site; I'll add some download links here unless the dev fixes the website and asks me to remove them:

Mac Download

Win Download

z.prime wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:27 pm
zarf wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:22 pm Anyone else getting 'if you can't see capatcha try another browser'?'
I've tried on firefox and chrome and cant seem to susbcribe for the email download link :(
It seems to only work on Firefox...
Didn't work for me in Firefox with tracker blocking set to -strict-, did when set to -standard- .
edit: Missed the post above. I see the problem is already bypassed.
Last edited by ELEX on Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

One cannot delete mistakenly created posts ?

ELEX wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:33 pm One cannot delete mistakenly created posts ?
Nope! Can just edit... :dog:

z.prime wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:40 pm
ELEX wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:33 pm One cannot delete mistakenly created posts ?
Nope! Can just edit... :dog:
Yeah, suspected as much. Oh, well... :shrug: .Thanks for the answer. :tu:

Eauson wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:30 pm Alt

http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... _2&id=2964

Not sure it in .bin file? Also shows insecure connection, but your only dling.
I warn you that the CM2 from the vst4free site does not work for me, there may be problems with it, it differs in weight from the CM2 from the official site.

To anyone lacking inspiration I can recommend listening to the top tracks of this round :)
https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/osc-15-stringz

z.prime wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:08 pm
zarf wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:03 pm thanks everyone I'll try some other options, sounds a bit hit and miss!
Given the annoyances to actually use the site; I'll add some download links here unless the dev fixes the website and asks me to remove them
:tu: Thanks man, super helpful

Midi plugins are allowed... That means bluearp is allowed..?

empphryio wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:06 pm Midi plugins are allowed... That means bluearp is allowed..?
Sure thing! :tu:

What's the deal with the 'pro preview' presets? All fair game? Some of them seem to have quite different sound to the main synth, and even though we can't fully edit those sounds, can we use them?

Hi all, I'm done :D
I really enjoyed this. The synth sounds nice, but is very limited in what it can do. At least it is good for plucky sounds, which was really helpful.
I guess when there's no percussion to be made things can come together quickly. Also, I wanted to try a "one sound=one instance" approach, and only light FX usage, which made the process a lot quicker, too.

https://soundcloud.com/carl_saved/carl_ ... -obedience

14 x Cheese Machine 2 in Ableton Live 10
Only Live's internal FX used:
12 x EQ Eight
9 x Delay
2 x Reverb
1 x Utility
1 x Limiter

Instance purposes: pads, muted pluck, guitar(ish) pluck, deep piano, bass drone, deep thump, reverse fx, lead synth, chirp arp, plucky bass, melody piano, flute arp, slow stabs, additional arp (subtle at the final climax)
Last edited by Carl_saved on Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

@z.prime Thanks for download link, had an issue with subscription too!

Maybe since this is more or less percussion free, someone could make a classical style or even something like an Irish jig with this?
Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

Return to “Instruments”