NI have announced they will no longer activate discontinued products

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

xd37076 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:54 am Already happened in the past - with my loved Vokator and KORE ...
Vokator is in this May 31st lot of plugs-
maybe you can get Vokator running now
with this new auth system

I too had the Kore2 hardware, I regret selling it so cheap

I got no mail, I have Komplete 5, but I saw this statement here at KVR

I was up for NI's take on LA-2A compressor so was going to buy the bundle. Luckily I read about the announcement here and given they're actually made by Softube I'm wondering what the odds are they'll be updated or go unsupported at some point?

With this in mind I saw a deal that had that compressor and other plugins for a very good price, so just wanted NI to know they've lost that and all future sales to me. The only thing I care about is Kontakt, so hopefully library support will be sorted.

The last email i got fro NI was the Analog dreams promo on 21 March and nothing about the update and Have Ni Pro 53 :?

If anyone could drop me their NI account email via PM, I'll happily check with newsletter team if it was sent to you or not (and if not why it wasn't)
Native Instruments - Community
Support & Contact
We're also available via Twitter :arrow: https://twitter.com/NI_Support

Matt_NI wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:32 am If anyone could drop me their NI account email via PM, I'll happily check with newsletter team if it was sent to you or not (and if not why it wasn't)
PM sent :-)
Fernando (FMR)

Thanks for the PM! I will keep you updated
Native Instruments - Community
Support & Contact
We're also available via Twitter :arrow: https://twitter.com/NI_Support

I don't need to change the mail settings,
although it's cool to have known of this one
I should be able to stay in touch anyway

I don't have a bitter taste from this,
I can understand NI and us users

if you did not get an email, it's cos they don't want you to know you have been royally f**ked over by NI :lol:

Yeah, as if it couldn't be any other more plausible scenario. :P

well,
NI, who have been our champion of industry
are simply doing what industry does-
and even people do in our clean modern way
and like streamlining or compartmentalising to organize-
or something like that, u know economising

..but it's all good, they have realised that we see these tidy softwares don't need to be cleaned away. These self-contained plugs have value to me and I'm stoked to use them in the next decade

@Matt_NI: Thanks by the way for beeing responsive and open here. Much appriciated.

pm sent your way Matt, thanks for all your trouble in assisting us

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:08 pm Yeah, as if it couldn't be any other more plausible scenario. :P
it fits their m.o.

So I have many many Kontakt libraries dating back to kompakt and Kontakt v1. Am I going to still be able to authorize these or no?
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

So my question is the approximately $1000+ of Kontakt libraries going to be stolen from my account? Currently, they don't work in my current setup. I submitted a ticket to NI support and they referred me to this thread. I think it's ridiculous that these developers want to do all this licensing and copy protection, and yet I get no protection for my substantial purchases.

EWQL Gold Orchestra
EWQL Gold XP Orchestra
EWQL Ra
EWQL Symphonic Choirs
Garritan Personal Orchestra
Altered States
Vapor
Morphology
Vapor

Return to “Instruments”