One Synth Challenge #134: Easter Lockdown Special - Any Synth (Voting Ended. Results pending)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
simanus
KVRist
42 posts since 25 Jan, 2018 from Split,Croatia

Post Wed May 06, 2020 6:12 am

Voted. This was really big month, lots of nice music.

FrogsInPants
KVRer
28 posts since 4 Nov, 2019

Re: One Synth Challenge #134: Easter Lockdown Special - Any Synth (Voting Started!)

Post Fri May 08, 2020 7:14 am

Voted.

Charles LB
KVRist
32 posts since 9 Dec, 2017

Re: One Synth Challenge #134: Easter Lockdown Special - Any Synth (Voting Started!)

Post Fri May 08, 2020 6:25 pm

Although i didn´t participated in this challenge, here i post a preset that i´ve done with U-He Bazille (yes, this is a pretty much synth for it and much more)."Playing" among different velocities and into the range C5 - C6 (not so loud, recommended). I know it could be better, but it can be functional. Be free to variate or modify that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Medniex
KVRist
101 posts since 16 Apr, 2017 from Rīga

Post Sat May 09, 2020 1:54 am

Alright! Voting done. That took quite some time with my 3-stage listening approach :D

A lot of good entries, and as previously mentioned any synth month has not changed the style and quality for regular members that much.
YT | SC | earror :ud: KO :ud:

Quick
KVRer
7 posts since 30 Sep, 2016

Post Sat May 09, 2020 3:06 pm

Finished voting. Lots of very impressive moments I encountered on my listen-throughs, cool music all around :)

I tried to leave constructive feedback on soundcloud where I thought I could be helpful, but in some cases I might be full of sh---, so feel free to tell me so if its the case :shrug: :hihi:

rockingricky
KVRist
87 posts since 18 Jan, 2010 from Germany

Post Sun May 10, 2020 9:55 am

VOTED!

Pretty nice job from everyone, :clap:
but a tricky job to vote! :phew:
Not necessarily the amount of tracks - there were months with over 60 submissions - but the quality is the challenging thing. I didn't find one really bad entry, all are very close together and (like always) it is hard to decide which track is for example 4 or 5 and why ... :ud:

Anyway, good luck to everybody :tu:

] Peter:H [
KVRian
1038 posts since 22 Sep, 2016

Post Mon May 11, 2020 9:58 am

Voted!
I enjoyed a few rather experimental tracks and some that really followed the theme of "bird song" all through the track. I awarded those an extra point each, as my individual voiting choice.
Pretty good quality overall.

Juergen
KVRer
11 posts since 21 Jun, 2006

Post Mon May 11, 2020 1:48 pm

Voted!
What a lot of tracks to vote!!
The quality is very high this month
After voting, I now have to left lots of comments.
Good luck everybody.

doctorbob
KVRian
1456 posts since 7 Mar, 2014

Post Wed May 13, 2020 5:59 am

Voted too … so many decent tracks to sort out into some order of merit! Again, I have used 2-5 for the tracks … so, if you are in a "2", it's not coz it's awful, just not quite as good (to me and my elderly and vulnerable ears!!!) as some of the other tracks. Can't say in all honesty there were any disappointing tracks. One of the better OSC rounds - quite creative, even if people stuck to their fav genres.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

dB

zicolafaille
KVRer
10 posts since 7 May, 2018

Post Wed May 13, 2020 10:23 am

Voted.
A lot of work this month. :hihi:
Bravo à tous !

schiing
KVRist
400 posts since 27 Oct, 2015

Post Wed May 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Came - listened - commented - said goodnight to the kids - had a cup of coffee - screamed at a (completely unrelated) sql query - went for a walk - listened - commented - voted!

odomobo
KVRer
9 posts since 1 Apr, 2020

Post Wed May 13, 2020 5:33 pm

I'm all finished voting. So many high-quality songs! Good job everyone!

FrankH
KVRist
46 posts since 31 Mar, 2019 from California

Post Wed May 13, 2020 9:42 pm

voted, enjoyed all the tracks. It was fun to hear the variety of synths. Now onward and forward.

Harthstein
KVRist
47 posts since 25 Apr, 2013

Post Thu May 14, 2020 12:43 am

I voted.

asi4
KVRist
102 posts since 22 Mar, 2016

Post Thu May 14, 2020 5:24 am

Voted. Good luck to all!

Return to “Instruments”