One Synth Challenge #134: Easter Lockdown Special - Any Synth (Voting Ended. Results pending)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
doctorbob
KVRian
1456 posts since 7 Mar, 2014

Post Sun May 17, 2020 8:38 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: Well done to the top 5. Photonic was my top track in my mind too. What was there not to like????

Again, I echo what others have said, a very very impressive round this time. Big :tu: :tu: :tu: to the newcomers - keep participating, even when the "synth of the month" is sometimes limiting or frustrating.

dB

Quick
KVRer
7 posts since 30 Sep, 2016

Re: One Synth Challenge #134: Easter Lockdown Special - Any Synth (Voting Ended. Results pending)

Post Sun May 17, 2020 8:57 am

mmGhost wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:49 pm
I also learned a new genre of music "Witch House(?)" which seems up my alley tbh.
Check out Venus Theory, Kossik, Chvrn, and Fraunhofer Diffraction. My track was a poor imitation/ hybrid of these guys :hihi:

Thanks for the kind comments everyone, they are appreciated! Congrats to the well-deserved winners!

mmGhost
KVRist
238 posts since 24 Aug, 2009 from CO, USA

Re: One Synth Challenge #134: Easter Lockdown Special - Any Synth (Voting Ended. Results pending)

Post Sun May 17, 2020 6:47 pm

Quick wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:57 am
Check out Venus Theory, Kossik, Chvrn, and Fraunhofer Diffraction. My track was a poor imitation/ hybrid of these guys :hihi:
i've long been a future garage fan (well, ever since Burial, like everyone else) but google opened up some other stuff... like a blend of garage and industrial, maybe.

i assume your SC name is evko[es]? big ups for a future-garage type entry. i've wanted to do that for awhile but never had the patience to make a basket of foley tricks with the synth but now me thinks its time, cheers!
Soundcloud | Spotify | YouTube Tutorials
"Just sidechain everything to everything"

Medniex
KVRist
101 posts since 16 Apr, 2017 from Rīga

Post Mon May 18, 2020 3:06 am

Damn I should try harder next round :D But no wonder here - it was packed with awesome tracks.
YT | SC | earror :ud: KO :ud:

Aiynzahev
KVRAF
3611 posts since 29 Jun, 2011 from USA

Post Tue May 19, 2020 7:22 am

I'd like to try to get Sonimus Tuco
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Return to “Instruments”