Arpegissimo (midi arpegiator)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Arpegissimo Module Lite

New version with fixed problems mentioned here.
Last edited by Oberheim 8000 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hello, does anybody use Arpegissimo under Cubase? If yes, is everything ok? I got one email from user, when he add Arpegissimo, it start produce loud sound. Unfortunately I am unable install any Cubase version I have Win7 and I can't believe that it is Arpegissimo problem because it doesn't doing anything with audio (under code).

Thanks for such a great plugin!

Out of all the free Arp/sequencer plugins out there this is my favourite. I love the fact that it has a great amount of features but not to many to be overkill.

Thanks, I am glad you like it.

I released new version 1.1.0.
Added triola and dotted note.

I'm really liking this Arpeggiator, minimalist yet feature packed at the same time :tu:

While using it in Reaper I had some issues when reopening projects:
  • Changes are sometimes not saved when plugin window is open, making a change, saving with Control+S and closing Reaper (without closing plugin window).
  • Changes are not saved consistently for some controls (regardless if plugin window is closed/open), see attached images below:

Before saving:

After reopening:

Note mode and some velocity values aren't restored, and the note length knob seems to increase it's value by 1 each time after saving->reopening.

Return to “Instruments”