FXpansion’s BFD Acquired by inMusic

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BFD 3 BFD Eco

Aloysius wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:21 amMe :)
cool story bro.

REPORTED
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:26 pmREPORTED
I have no idea what's going on with you guys

:reacharound:

triggerthehorizon wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:41 pm
I have no idea what's going on with you guys
he started it :cry:

as i stated in another thread, i'm at the point where i'm going to turn off the wifi and never update anything but phone again. i'm dead ass serious about that. i have everything i need. i'll have to live with the controller range value bug in synth squad.

triggerthehorizon wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:57 pm Any maintenance updates on the way to fix some of the known bugs introduced with the last version? :D
Yes! :tu:
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Amberience wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:21 pm
triggerthehorizon wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:57 pm Any maintenance updates on the way to fix some of the known bugs introduced with the last version? :D
Thank you Amberience!

Well as a user of BFD who never used it I am ambivalent. But it looks like they could make some great instruments or other content for Akai devices. Image BFD coming installed or as an IAP on the Live or One. And then expansions. I think the Live has the ability to sync content with licensing on to the box, since that is what the Splice content deal was about.

And the Live line runs plugins of some sort, so those two facts together imply that this kind of instrument / expansion content thing could be a revenue stream for Akai et al.

Sorry to resurrect and old thread but what's the current situation with BFD?

Hi, I had some problems installing the Jazz&Funk expansion, not seeing any presets or kits; to my surprise (although maybe not so big) all forum posts at fxpansion have been deleted as of this week (google still shows the threads, but there is nothing there when you try to open them). Inmusic has no BFD forum; is there any way to see those posts?

I was thinking of purchasing but after reading this it seems it's not such a great idea now...

Amberience wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:21 pm
Could you convince Roli/Fxpansion to sell Tremor and Bloom to inMusic as well? :)

diatonicbreaks wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:21 am I was thinking of purchasing but after reading this it seems it's not such a great idea now...
Yeah I'd hold off if I were you. Currently no forum anymore, no news, no website, utter silence.

I mean, how long would it take to knock up a holding website with a forum and a 'coming soon' news page?

BFD is still alive guys, just have to be patient

Return to “Instruments”