Massive X 1.4 update!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive X Quarantine - Massive X Presets

I've managed to add a new expansion to the cart last week, but waiting with payment.
Today when I wanted to completed the purchase, I saw also that I couldn't use the voucher.

Indeed the 49$ limitation appears in the 2nd e-mail they sent, but not in the 1st one, which is a bit not fair, I also asked support to help.

How do you set the Performers to restart with every Note On? I've RTFM'd but I can't see it mentioned in the Performer chapter. I could well have missed it though, since the formatting is not the greatest imo.
Always Read the Manual!

You should change the Launch value from Remote to Key (in the Performer Grid view)

nirm123 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:04 pm You should change the Launch value from Remote to Key (in the Performer Grid view)
Thanks! I won't be coming back to you for a refund :lol:
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:08 pm
nirm123 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:04 pm You should change the Launch value from Remote to Key (in the Performer Grid view)
I had noticed your transaction feedback, so :lol:

But hey, if I am not wrong, you got Massive X and also Komplete 12 recently, isn't it? If so, your Massive X license is redundant, no? Might have got it wrong, but if not, hopefully it helps.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:15 pm

But hey, if I am not wrong, you got Massive X and also Komplete 12 recently, isn't it? If so, your Massive X license is redundant, no? Might have got it wrong, but if not, hopefully it helps.
Correct, although I only have Komplete Select. I took advantage of the sale though and bought an upgrade to Komplete 13, just waiting for it to arrive (I bought a physical copy from a retailer because I'm a sucker for a deal :D ) to register it, before I deregister my MX license for resale.
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:23 pm

Correct, although I only have Komplete Select. I took advantage of the sale though and bought an upgrade to Komplete 13, just waiting for it to arrive (I bought a physical copy from a retailer because I'm a sucker for a deal :D ) to register it, before I deregister my MX license for resale.
Ah yes, it was K12 Select, which one would rightfully buy and use to upgrade to K13 during the current sale. Cool, hope you receive your box soon. It's quite exciting. :D :tu:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:41 pm
PieBerger wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:23 pm

Ah yes, it was K12 Select, which one would rightfully buy and use to upgrade to K13 during the current sale. Cool, hope you receive your box soon. It's quite exciting. :D :tu:
I'm less excited in that it was supposed to be coming today, but there hasn't been any update since it was dispatched on Monday, but overall I'm still looking forward to it, just hope it comes by the weekend. If they still haven't sent it, I'll just get a refund and pay the extra £20 to download it directly from NI.
Always Read the Manual!

is it possible to create note on random modulators in massive x?
cheers

bundoo wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:03 am is it possible to create note on random modulators in massive x?
cheers
Yes. You can use either Random LFO. Or Switcher LFO with Frequency set to 0Hz.
See image below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This just came in via mail:

MASSIVE X UPDATE
We have just released an update for MASSIVE X that fixes a bug that could cause unexpected audio bursts under very rare circumstances. We recommend all users to update their version of MASSIVE X via Native Access to avoid any issues.

All the best,
Native

martinjuenke wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:02 pm This just came in via mail:

MASSIVE X UPDATE
We have just released an update for MASSIVE X that fixes a bug that could cause unexpected audio bursts under very rare circumstances. We recommend all users to update their version of MASSIVE X via Native Access to avoid any issues.

All the best,
Native
So not M1 native then :lol:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Let the speculation begin why they sign the mail with "Native" without Instruments...

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Me too, but, I guess that was high priority for them (before being sued for more damaged ears and equipment ;)).

Return to “Instruments”