Massive X 1.4 update!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive X Quarantine - Massive X Presets

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:18 am Hi, it's me again. Back again, looking to see if massive x has a proper preset browser yet? Oh well. On we go.
Version 1.0.0 - 2019-06-27

Two years and four months is a lot of time to put a proper browser in. But at least they are using ISO-8601 standardized dates in their release notes.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

Vortifex wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:29 pm
Sinisterbr wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:00 pmOh, and they could get hid of the lag when opening the GUI or changing presets.
This is the biggest issue for me. I honestly don't care about wavetable import although it would be nice. I just don't want to it feel like a laggy POS.
The other issue on the biggest issue is there is not even a proper preset browser, no text search, no filter, no sorter. Compared to the older Massive... This product is unfinished and still sold as a final thing. I can't even ctrl+A to select and replace the "Native Instrument" text in the Creator field when I create a preset. Ridiculous...
I actually would use Massive X a lot more without all this lag and no preset manager.
I see u-he's timeline is like making full product compatibility for M1 in few months. NI can't even add a search bar in 3 years.

mumpcake wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:50 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:18 am Hi, it's me again. Back again, looking to see if massive x has a proper preset browser yet? Oh well. On we go.
Version 1.0.0 - 2019-06-27

Two years and four months is a lot of time to put a proper browser in. But at least they are using ISO-8601 standardized dates in their release notes.
As I said before, I wouldn't be surprised if they choose to go straight ahead and release Massive X2 instead (hopefully free for MX owners, of course)

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:56 am
pdxindy wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:29 am
chk071 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:47 pm it seems to me there's some sort of attitude at NI that user and third party content is not as important as content created in-house
Deja vu
Mac M2 Studio Ultra, UAD Apollo Quad, Neumann/Genelec monitors, Logic Pro X, Ableton

I didn't post that... learn to quote.

In the meantime, there has been a small update for MX:
MX_1_3_5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:32 pm I'm beginning to wonder if it's foolish to hope for a 1.4 that fixes some of its bigger issues.
Only beginning? :hihi:

Seriously... NI has a lot of work to do to get their whole line over to native Apple Silicon, VST3, scalable GUI's and so on.

I hope for x.x.x.x updates ;) Like a change of size of one letter in the font per update.
You can't complain that there's no updates! :D

pdxindy wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:39 pm
Vortifex wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:32 pm I'm beginning to wonder if it's foolish to hope for a 1.4 that fixes some of its bigger issues.
Only beginning? :hihi:

Seriously... NI has a lot of work to do to get their whole line over to native Apple Silicon, VST3, scalable GUI's and so on.
Or they can just re-release existing hardware in horrible colours.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:17 am Or they can just re-release existing hardware in horrible colours.
Granted, they're absolutely horrible. :lol:

Maybe instead of blaming them, you should blame the people who are in for stuff like that though. ;) I'm sure that they actually sell that crap.

Same with literally any controller these days, which comes with flashy flashy super kiddie colours.

chk071 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:29 am
SLiC wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:17 am Or they can just re-release existing hardware in horrible colours.
Granted, they're absolutely horrible. :lol:

Maybe instead of blaming them, you should blame the people who are in for stuff like that though. ;) I'm sure that they actually sell that crap.

Same with literally any controller these days, which comes with flashy flashy super kiddie colours.
It could be worse though… I bet its simply a joke for them to fool their fanboys and girls…
(Or its a social experiment from a well known university of excellence…)

... or they know exactly what nowadays' folks want...

Return to “Instruments”