One Synth Challenge #138: Surge (MrKarolus Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mmGhost wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:56 am wow Psytrance takes the top 2 spots - totally rad, nice work peeps
Top 2? Is there a ranking or list? I can only see the winner, entered into the thread topic.

Oberlai wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:33 am Top 2? Is there a ranking or list? I can only see the winner, entered into the thread topic.
Richard's results announcement post includes the full ranking and a link to the vote breakdown. It's on page 25 of the thread (unless there is a forum option for a different page length, perhaps).
Celebrating 50 years of pants with frogs in them

Hi guys
has the submission Period expired?
because on KVR google site it says 16 days remain.

best

Damonarmani wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:27 am has the submission Period expired?
I think that box applies to the current round (OSC 140: Pendulate), no matter which round you're looking at. It does look like the status for OSCs 137-139 still need to be updated where it says, "Status: Submissions are Open. Click the below link for info!" though. These have all ended.
Celebrating 50 years of pants with frogs in them

was answered already...

FrogsInPants wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:01 am
Damonarmani wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:27 am has the submission Period expired?
I think that box applies to the current round (OSC 140: Pendulate), no matter which round you're looking at. It does look like the status for OSCs 137-139 still need to be updated where it says, "Status: Submissions are Open. Click the below link for info!" though. These have all ended.
oh I see that .
thank you.

I'm kinda late to the Surge party but I just downloaded the latest version and I'm loving it.

Searching through the KVR forums I was delighted to find that Surge had been the chosen instrument for a One Synth Challenge.

Enjoying all of your entries now!~ :harp:

Return to “Instruments”