Which tone2 after firebird?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SneakyBeats wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:56 pm Any news?
These features have been included now:

- Hypersaws mono & stereo (enhanced versions of the ones from Icarus 2)
- Ability to stacking oscialltors
- Partials control for every oscillator
- Phase control for the osciattors
- Noise and phase modifier for the waveforms

Markus Krause wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:25 am Maybe it will be called 'Hellfire'. If you got good suggestions for the name let me know.
Dracarys ! :? :? :o :wink: :wink:

Firebird2 :shrug:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:24 pm Firebird2 :shrug:
are you fuckin kiddin me :x

also, hi Dave :hug:

lots of love from Dave :love:

Friday night, innit :hihi:

:hihi:

Hi Dave ...

thank gawd for that, I thought you'd forgotten me :cry:

(the c**t from East Anglia)

where's that twat Rob? Still spilling kebabs down his new synths? :hihi:

Markus Krause wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:25 amMaybe it will be called 'Hellfire'. If you got good suggestions for the name let me know.
Arthur Brown?

Markus Krause wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:25 am Maybe it will be called 'Hellfire'. If you got good suggestions for the name let me know.
WaterFish

Vulcan
Svarog
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Is it really true that VST3 SDK does not include MIDI implementation to be used for MIDI learning? I know it used to be true a couple of years ago, but the latest versions has it according to Steinbergs changelogs? (AFAIR).
Other VST3 instruments has MIDI learning, like all the U-he synths I have played with (older versions of these synths did indeed not have MIDI learn in VST3 versions, but they do now since 2 years maybe?).

Firebird is a pretty unique sounding synth IMHO.

Return to “Instruments”