RG-1 - Virtual Analog (up coming synth)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
KVRist

Topic Starter

38 posts since 3 Sep, 2006

Post Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:11 pm

briefcasemanx wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:55 am

I still don't know what you mean by "float", or anything you've written here. I'm guessing there's a language barrier.

I don't know what you mean by "phase distortion between 2 frequencies of the same wave type". Are you talking phase distortion synthesis and the two frequencies you're referencing are the carrier frequency and the phase modulator fequency?
its unlike Frequency Modulation, that is not what i was trying to explain to you (despite this synth also have FM)

I honestly don't know how to explain better, apologies on that.

KVRian
910 posts since 28 Jul, 2006

Post Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:09 pm

Cosmo Circle wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:11 pm
briefcasemanx wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:55 am

I still don't know what you mean by "float", or anything you've written here. I'm guessing there's a language barrier.

I don't know what you mean by "phase distortion between 2 frequencies of the same wave type". Are you talking phase distortion synthesis and the two frequencies you're referencing are the carrier frequency and the phase modulator fequency?
its unlike Frequency Modulation, that is not what i was trying to explain to you (despite this synth also have FM)

I honestly don't know how to explain better, apologies on that.
I said phase distortion, not frequency modulation. But yeah, if you can't explain it better thats perfectly okay.

KVRer
16 posts since 1 Dec, 2016

Post Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5SaGJKrGiA very nice,when it will be ready?

KVRian
646 posts since 11 Mar, 2010

Post Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:23 am

I just remembered this nice little synth today. I hope it's still coming along! :)

Return to “Instruments”