Newfangled Audio Pendulate (and Generate coming soon...)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Generate Pendulate

Nice

On Mac, OSX Monterrey, I was able to download and install Generate ok. Once loaded, I can't find the version number anywhere in the interface but I can see the changes. The first time I loaded it MPE wasn't working properly, but after removing and reloading it worked fine. Really nice and very useful new additions!
Last edited by killmaster on Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here's what the installer shows: Pendulate-1.3.0-osx-installer.dmg

Still giving errors after download from eventide and newfangled audio website: "Installer payload initiazation failed. This is likely due to an incomplete or corrupt downloaded file". Tried with Firefox and Edge. Also switched off virus scanner. Still the same error, any ideas?

Just downloaded the Windows version (using Free Download Manager): no problems at all...

- Mario

mabian wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:23 pm Just downloaded the Windows version (using Free Download Manager): no problems at all...

- Mario
Thanks Mario but also Free Download Manager gives the same problem. Can there be a teporary file hanging around blocking the lauch of the installer. It also gives me this microsoft defender smartscreen after running the installer

I am getting the same issue with the installer. Very strange. Same as you I tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge. Also turned off Windows Defender.

I am getting the same error message, just wrote to support.

(Btw - super stoked about the update!!)

Edit: They replied and sent me this link: https://newfangledaudio.com/downloads
Strange, since I tried downloading from there twice, but it worked now.

Thanks for that link, worked fine :tu:

Hmm. Stored on Google.drive - I think this is only a quick fix for now. Will wait for the official download.
But thanks.

emulator01 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:37 pm Hmm. Stored on Google.drive - I think this is only a quick fix for now. Will wait for the official download.
But thanks.
It should be working fine now, also on the Eventide website.

Installer worked for me on Big Sur

:party: I'm so happy that this synth keeps developing. Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but this seems like a great update. Bravo. :clap:

Yeah, sorry guys all fixed now.
Dan Gillespie from Newfangled Audio (and sometimes Eventide)

Man do I love this synth!! Thanks for the update to the sequencer and adding the ability to modulate the effects. This new Model Bending technique they're experimenting with sounds awesome. So much character with such little fuss. Very classy!!

Return to “Instruments”