Wave sequencing like RP Blue 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:52 am
Niowiad wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:06 am Blue3 will include custom sample import, can't wait for it to be released :harp:
Where was info posted about blue 3?
Rob has a YouTube channel so maybe it was mentioned in one of his streams. I don't remember seeing it but I haven't watched all of them. They're generally interesting to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0xuZT ... HXqpe0ATXQ

I know Blade 2 has been announced so maybe there is some confusion.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Blade2 is supposed to be release by the end of october, he recently wrote that in the newsletter and showed a couple of screenshots.

Blue3 has been mentioned to be in the works, multiple times during his livestreams, but I'm not aware of any release date. I've heard him talking about it at least since 2018 and I honestly thought we would have seen it by 2020, but doesn't really look like it's the case at this point.
Last time I've heard him mentioning it, it was in this very recent interview, less than a month ago.

Time 01:03:50 he talks about Blue and shortly after he mentions custom sample import for Blue3.
https://youtu.be/dsWZWT2Jpas?t=3830

Hmmm he kind of brushed it off at the end "we only have so much time" but maybe after Blade 2 we'll see Blue 3. Talking about it since 2018 doesn't give one much hope though does it...... :?

But on the subject of wavesequencing in Blue II or 3 it really needs a crossfade function. Other wise it's really more useful for rhythm or percussive parts.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Zebra 2 has that sorta thing
<b>www.masheen.com.au</b>

Rob has mentioned in one of his streams that Blue 3 is coming out sometime in 2022.

Something similar is what I'm looking for but I'm still new to Zebra synthesis.
Is it possible to assign LFO in Zebra to the live Performs X / Y? .
What I want to do is to create automatic variations in performs, of the assigned filters, efx . etc. without use the DAW automation or real time mousing. Sorta of like Rob Papen XY live recording playing, but with Zebra build LFO's

For example the factory preset 'HS Lord of The Strings' I would like to to assign a LFO to Filters perform. Is it possible? I can't find such assignment in the Matrix for PERFORMS.

never mind

Return to “Instruments”