Gforce Software, something new is on its way...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oberheim OB-E

thats a point, when did they become gforce?
i thought that was just the collab name between them and ohmies?
are they not gmedia now?

vurt wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:11 pm thats a point, when did they become gforce?
i thought that was just the collab name between them and ohmies?
are they not gmedia now?
https://www.gforcesoftware.com/gforce/about

wowsers, im so out of touch :oops: :lol:
i really should "land" once in a while and catch up on stuff.

Would be fantastic if they really brought a OB-8 emu.

or even better, an ob16 :hyper:

GForce were kind enough to answer my questions about Oddity 2. They confirmed it was still developed in conjunction with Ohm Force. With the GUI resize, I got the same answer as others: they want to implement it, but due to technical and non-technical reasons it's unlikely at this stage. We will do something about it if circumstances allow... but honestly, that's not in the immediate future.

Also:
The new products, I can say with no bias, are stunning. I cannot wait for us to get them out in the world.

ok it's a CS80

or a matrix 12

or a polyphonic Cat

double post
Last edited by Krakatau on Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krakatau wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:20 am
e@rs wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:30 am The new products, I can say with no bias, are stunning. I cannot wait for us to get them out in the world
:clap: :clap: :hug: :tu: no need of saying anything more...great news !!!!!!!

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:49 pmI'd love to see Minimonsta get an updated GUI with the filter quality slightly improved. It's my favorite minmoog in terms of the oscillators (and fm), but the filter could use an update (though it isn't bad).
+1, exactly my thought and wish as well. Please don't left the most awesome monsta in the dark.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

I posted months ago in a different thread, wondering if they were working on a CS80. Given the number of times that people have pointed out how much the magic of the CS80 is tied to the hardware controls, it would be great for someone to model the synth properly and pair it with a midi controller with poly aftertouch, ribbon controller and the essential knobs. Even without the hardware option, a properly modeled software version would be just fantastic. And yes, the ME80 and Arturia versions are both very good as well.

dune_rave wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:55 pm imposcar3 ?
he said not version 2-3's, but would be an on the spot buy for me with a pretty big gui. my only contribution to this thread is that i know they sent out a survey like 2 years ago asking what size screens people use now for GUI's. I think most answered 1024 at the time. It takes these guy a lifetime to do releases.

e@rs wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:30 am .....
Also:
The new products, I can say with no bias, are stunning. I cannot wait for us to get them out in the world.
So Products, plural.

Nice.
rsp
sound sculptist

I dint think we will need to wait too long to find out...

WEBSITE MAINTENANCE. 5th - 9th October 2020.

As we mentioned in our last couple of emails, we've been redeveloping this website in preparation for the release of new instruments and to overcome the limitations of the technology currently used within the site.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Instruments”