Gforce Software, something new is on its way...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oberheim OB-E

simmo75 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:31 pm Another Obie...
Awesome :roll:
One that's never been done before!

We have SEM's with added polyphony but exactly 0 Oberheim 8-Voices. They made more than one product and this is probably one of the cooler ones and most rare. It's not another OB-Xa or single voice SEM.

If someone did another Minimoog or OB-X or Jupiter-8, I'd get it. But Moog, Oberheim and Roland still made lots of synths we don't have models of. If you don't have any interest in any of them, then just stick to dozens of other products that certainly do something you're more interested in...

looks good, sounds good, and we won't be seeing Tek in the thread anymore as he's not interested

win/win :tu:

While it is obviously a recreation of the 8-Voice, I wonder if it has any of the features they were considering for the S.O.B. they were once working on? I can't see the details of the screenshots too great on this computer (I'm at work), but it looks like they have added some things.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

Teksonik wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:27 pm Oh well I'm disappointed but others seems to be happy so congratulations.

I'll try the demo. Who knows, maybe I'll find I do need yet another way to make sounds from four decades ago. :tu:
Sounds from four decades ago? Do sounds have a shelf life? That's it. I'm throwing out my crumhorn. Seriously though, I was guessing it was the CS80. Maybe that is the next one waiting in the hopefully very near wings. Although after noticing that their email said "What are you doing on Tuesday Afternoon?" I thought that maybe it was a vst Moody Blues simulator.

SCprogfan wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:58 pm Sounds from four decades ago? Do sounds have a shelf life?
Exactly. Good sound never expires. :)

It will be awesome and great sounding from the start .
This G- force , not cherry audio :lol:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

What an epic bait and switch in that video. GForce be killin' it!

Shaetano wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:44 pm
briefcasemanx wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:28 pm LOL they read the thread and deleted my coupon COMPLETELY
Please contact me on support@gforcesoftware.com with your GForce registered email. Yes, I fixed the bug, but no, I didn't delete your coupon. I don't know who you really are, so deleting your coupon isn't possible. I'll be happy to fix the issue.
Well something you did messed something else up as it now says my coupon that worked an hour ago does not exist. You might want to look into that...

briefcasemanx wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:28 pm
briefcasemanx wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:28 pm LOL they read the thread and deleted my coupon COMPLETELY
Please contact me on support@gforcesoftware.com with your GForce registered email. Yes, I fixed the bug, but no, I didn't delete your coupon. I don't know who you really are, so deleting your coupon isn't possible. I'll be happy to fix the issue.
Well something you did messed something else up as it now says my coupon that worked an hour ago does not exist. You might want to look into that...
well did you email him like he said?

briefcasemanx wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:28 pm Well something you did messed something else up as it now says my coupon that worked an hour ago does not exist. You might want to look into that...
I would love to look into it. Please email me with your account details so that I can.

vurt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:33 pm
briefcasemanx wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:28 pm
well did you email him like he said?
I'm no longer interested in purchasing the software at this time, so that would be pointless for me. I'm just letting him know the coupon is for sure invalidated, as it seems it wasn't his intention and if he doesn't know who I am then there's a good chance a larger swath of coupons might have gotten invalidated.

So you make a big song and dance about not buying G-Force because they removed your coupon (not sure why you need a coupon, the code is in the email), then when they offer to fix it you can't be bothered to tell them who you are. OK... :shrug:

sus

Oops, the coupon wasn't working because I got logged out of my account for some reason. It's functioning correctly now. My bad.

There's nothing "sus" about me trying to help. I ended up being incorrect, but I was attempting to help.

What is the likelihood that a completely unnecessary argument will now ensue?

Return to “Instruments”