Gforce Software, something new is on its way...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oberheim OB-E

So this came out? And it's mac only at the moment? Oh well. I'll get it one day. Does it have per parameter LFOs and envelopes?
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

No ARP? Seems a bit odd.

Jeez... what a mess...

At least they're quick to delete my geforce account :lol: .

Ah_Dziz wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:14 pm So this came out? And it's mac only at the moment? Oh well. I'll get it one day. Does it have per parameter LFOs and envelopes?
Every SEM module has its own 2 envelopes, and 1 LFO. The third oscillator can be also an LFO
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

How much???? In pounds!
Seems GForce are a weeee bit out of touch...

MillerSam wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:17 pm
Ah_Dziz wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:14 pm So this came out? And it's mac only at the moment? Oh well. I'll get it one day. Does it have per parameter LFOs and envelopes?
Every SEM module has its own 2 envelopes, and 1 LFO. The third oscillator can be also an LFO
I was referring to the per parameter modulation available in many Gforce products. This was in addition to the synth architecture.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

SCprogfan wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:03 pm Yes, imagine if the second product is that elusive, fully functional software CS80 that so many have been longing for and then...Mac only. Yikes.
I have bought memorymoon CS80 which is a fantastic 64-bit VST when it comes to CS-80 emulation. Looking at the news today this bunch of Mac evangelists over at GForce (even if they would release something for PC) simply don't have the skills anymore to come even close to that CS-80 emulation from memorymoon and that for a fraction of the price they surely would demand.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

revvy wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:12 pmHowever as it's this way ronnd we get ED claiming he knows who has done the dev work and that he's too Mac focused and then everyone piles on. Pretty f**king disgusting. I'm outa here.
I don't know the dev personally but his name was mentioned in this video:

https://youtu.be/fxKCGKFujB4

Plenty can be deduced from this alone (plus some confirmations from GForce support).
Last edited by EvilDragon on Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Effectsworks wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:14 pm No ARP? Seems a bit odd.
The ARP's supposedly the next one to come out. But, it only runs on Cray supercomputers.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Mac only Sucks.

Maybe they shoud mention more clearly that it is Mac only. It's in the bottom of the page. I would have bought it but 200€ is too much. Also so glad that I read this topic so I will stay away.

At least we know the name of the guy who should end up impaled on our pitchforks now: Hugo.

Wait, no AnX and Teksonik protecting the business decisions of the developer like they always do with Richard/Synapse? I'm shocked.*shocked* I tell you.

With that price tag I wouldn't have bought it anyway.

This may be the biggest f--k up since Windows Vista.

Return to “Instruments”