Call to Action: Charity 2020 (auction ended, $31886 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone!

Evgeny from RallyUp here. I just stumbled upon your forum - wish I had found it earlier!

I decided to register to thank you all - organizers, sponsors, and participants. This was a cool auction, and we are lucky to have events like yours on our platform.

After quickly reading through some of the comments in this (very!) long thread, I noticed some concerns about functionality and availability of features. I'll personally go over the entire thread and will forward key points to our product team; we are always trying to improve the platform and make it better for you.

Thank you and I hope to see you next year!

Evgeny

TheSteven wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:40 pm
After companies are contacted, give them at least ten days...
Luftrum wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:42 am All companies are now contacted...
So 10 days would be Nov 13th.
I, myself, am patiently waiting to hear from PSPaudioware.
actually glad you said that. I wasn't sure if I just missed the email or something. They are really great folks and will of course come through eventually.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:25 am
TheSteven wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:40 pm
After companies are contacted, give them at least ten days...
So 10 days would be Nov 13th.
I, myself, am patiently waiting to hear from PSPaudioware.
actually glad you said that. I wasn't sure if I just missed the email or something. They are really great folks and will of course come through eventually.
Just received email from PSPaudioware!
Update: Received my software! Thank you PSP and all the other vendors/creators that participated in this charity and helped make it a success!
Last edited by TheSteven on Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageCakewalk/Sonar Plugin Management Tools

Thank you again, Luftrum for rallying us up and making October Great!

I'm still waiting to hear from IK Multimedia.

Same here. No word from IK.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

HI guys, I am in the same boat with IK Multimedia. Nothing so far...

I'm not concerned as long as its all of us. They'll get it done.

EvgenyRallyUp wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:23 am Hi everyone!

Evgeny from RallyUp here. I just stumbled upon your forum - wish I had found it earlier!

I decided to register to thank you all - organizers, sponsors, and participants. This was a cool auction, and we are lucky to have events like yours on our platform.

After quickly reading through some of the comments in this (very!) long thread, I noticed some concerns about functionality and availability of features. I'll personally go over the entire thread and will forward key points to our product team; we are always trying to improve the platform and make it better for you.

Thank you and I hope to see you next year!

Evgeny
Cool!
Please do something to accept paypal, I could not participate due to my credit card not allowing charges because of possible security risks....

- Mario

Regarding IK Multimedia. If you already have an account, then please look within and see if stuff is added. I was in dialogue with my contact Ryan yesterday.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:20 am Regarding IK Multimedia. If you already have an account, then please look within and see if stuff is added. I was in dialogue with my contact Ryan yesterday.
Wonderful! I had the same idea, but there's was nothing yesterday. Today I can see it! :D
thanks for the hint!

im still waiting on usps and then hmrc probably :lol:

but all company contact has been made.

a big thank you again to all devs and manufacturers for the donations. and the same to users who offered up stuff second hand.

:clap:

a bit of humanity and caring in a pretty shitty year.

Screenshot_20201114-133329.png
Perfect, thank you Luftrum
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Indeed the IK instruments were added yesterday/today at some point.
Cheers, and congrats on another great auction.

Huge fan of this initiative - I got the Synthmaster bundle this time around (already making some huge bass sounds in our latest track), and the FabFilter Total bundle (I've wanted that for years!).

Still no contact from FabFilter though, are the other FabFilter winners still waiting too? Can't wait to start working with all those plugins :)

Anyone got something from XLN Audio? Just checking ;)

Return to “Instruments”