Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
KVRAF
2495 posts since 6 Aug, 2009

Post Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:13 am

ThomasHelzle wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:23 am
Thanks!
I'm mostly looking for presets on the level of Yuli Yollos work (called WhyWhy here on KVR) for enjoyment and learning, not just another bunch of EDM or standard sounds, so it's probably not for me either.

Cheers,

Tom
yuli's work is incredible. now we just need cinibient to give us something...
https://upstatebrooklyn.com
one plugin short of perfection...

User avatar
KVRist

Topic Starter

175 posts since 28 Jan, 2013 from Oakland

Post Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:22 am

fisherKing wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:13 am
ThomasHelzle wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:23 am
Thanks!
I'm mostly looking for presets on the level of Yuli Yollos work (called WhyWhy here on KVR) for enjoyment and learning, not just another bunch of EDM or standard sounds, so it's probably not for me either.

Cheers,

Tom
yuli's work is incredible. now we just need cinibient to give us something...
I have a whole other pack by Yuli Yolo that I haven’t decided what to do with yet.. I kind of just want to keep putting them as monthly drops for subscribers because I like them so much and want a bunch of people to have them.

User avatar
KVRAF
5709 posts since 9 Dec, 2008 from Berlin

Post Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:49 am

I don't subscribe to software so I hope it will be available for direct purchase too.
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream|Thomas Helzle 8) Twitter

KVRist
40 posts since 18 Feb, 2015 from Argentina

Post Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:58 pm

I thought I could share my Vital skin here if anyone is interested, I'm quite happy with the result. I eye matched most of the colors so I know it's far from perfect, but it's quite usable now. I like how the knobs ended up :) .

Vital_Neon_Night.PNG
Neon Night.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
KVRian
623 posts since 14 Jul, 2018

Post Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:13 pm

thanks! that's a nice one!
and finnaly matched colours - wonderful :-)

User avatar
KVRAF
1942 posts since 10 Jul, 2006 from Tampa

Post Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Gabriel Garcia wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:58 pm
I thought I could share my Vital skin here if anyone is interested, I'm quite happy with the result. I eye matched most of the colors so I know it's far from perfect, but it's quite usable now. I like how the knobs ended up :) .


Vital_Neon_Night.PNG


Neon Night.zip
This looks cool! Is it done, or will you be tweaking it a bit more? I just want to know before I download it.

Thanks!

Steve
Listen to some of my stuff here: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm always looking for collaborators....

KVRist
418 posts since 11 Nov, 2010 from ny

Post Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:48 pm

mtytel wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:22 am
fisherKing wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:13 am
ThomasHelzle wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:23 am
Thanks!
I'm mostly looking for presets on the level of Yuli Yollos work (called WhyWhy here on KVR) for enjoyment and learning, not just another bunch of EDM or standard sounds, so it's probably not for me either.

Cheers,

Tom
yuli's work is incredible. now we just need cinibient to give us something...
I have a whole other pack by Yuli Yolo that I haven’t decided what to do with yet.. I kind of just want to keep putting them as monthly drops for subscribers because I like them so much and want a bunch of people to have them.
What about Billain?

User avatar
KVRian
1145 posts since 16 Jan, 2004

Post Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:22 pm

Gabriel Garcia wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:58 pm
I thought I could share my Vital skin here if anyone is interested, I'm quite happy with the result. I eye matched most of the colors so I know it's far from perfect, but it's quite usable now. I like how the knobs ended up :) .
Thank you so much for sharing this. I really love it :hug:

KVRian
987 posts since 23 May, 2012 from London

Post Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:42 am

Gabriel Garcia wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:58 pm
I thought I could share my Vital skin here if anyone is interested, I'm quite happy with the result. I eye matched most of the colors so I know it's far from perfect, but it's quite usable now. I like how the knobs ended up :) .


Vital_Neon_Night.PNG


Neon Night.zip
Excellent work, thanks for sharing!
Always Read the Manual!

KVRist
52 posts since 6 Feb, 2012

Post Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:56 am

why is there an ad "get more wavetables by Gorglunk" in the wavetable browser? is there a way to get rid of it?

User avatar
KVRAF
15084 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:20 am

Finally made a color scheme that halfway works for my personal preferences. I really don't like skins with a lot of different colors but with Vital it makes sense that the modulation dots reflect the source/destination.

I still have to do the FX and more tweaking. I'm really tempted just to use the orange color throughout....

Vital 022821-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

KVRist
453 posts since 25 Apr, 2005

Post Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:30 am

Very nice 👍

KVRist
40 posts since 18 Feb, 2015 from Argentina

Post Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:14 am

planetearth wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:45 pm
This looks cool! Is it done, or will you be tweaking it a bit more? I just want to know before I download it.
For me it's done. I might tweak it if something pops up that does not match the darker color scheme, but it should be minimal.
muki wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:13 pm
thanks! that's a nice one!
and finnaly matched colours - wonderful :-)
OzoneJunkie wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:22 pm
Thank you so much for sharing this. I really love it :hug:
PieBerger wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:42 am
Excellent work, thanks for sharing!
Great! I'm glad you like it :D

User avatar
KVRian
1145 posts since 16 Jan, 2004

Post Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:58 pm

Based on Gabriel Garcia's Neon Night skin: purple filter, red LFO/Envelope, dark gray macro knobs.

Thanks goes to Gabriel! :tu:

EDIT: After playing with it a bit, I realized that the modulation stuff is still using the light blue, as in Gabriel's original skin. I haven't figured out what to change yet, to make them red, for the LFO and envelope. I'll update it at some point...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
KVRAF
4374 posts since 26 Apr, 2007 from Noosphere

Post Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:34 am

Teksonik wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:20 am
Finally made a color scheme that halfway works for my personal preferences. I really don't like skins with a lot of different colors but with Vital it makes sense that the modulation dots reflect the source/destination.

I still have to do the FX and more tweaking. I'm really tempted just to use the orange color throughout....


Vital 022821-1.png
Nice! I will wait for this. The other one is just too dark (with a sunny room cannot see anything)

Return to “Instruments”