Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vital Vital Ascendant (Vital Content Pack)

Greenstorm33 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:42 pm So even though it shows the screen I don't actually have to log in? It seems to remember my username but not my password so I've been typing it in each time. I have Vital Pro btw, not the subscription.
You don't have to log in to use the synth. The login is only required once to download your presets.

Held wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:13 am You don't have to log in to use the synth. The login is only required once to download your presets.
You also need to be logged in to use the Text to Wavetable function.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:01 pm
Held wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:13 am You don't have to log in to use the synth. The login is only required once to download your presets.
Right. I never use it, so I totally forgot about it.

Teksonik wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:01 pm
I wonder why that is. Couldn't be included offline?

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:53 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:01 pm You also need to be logged in to use the Text to Wavetable function.
I wonder why that is. Couldn't be included offline?
It uses a server to render the text to audio, but more to the point of having to log in there are a limited number of uses per day for basic and plus users.
Celebrating 50 years of pants with frogs in them

Yes Vital uses a third party web service to render Text to Wavetable hence the need to be connected.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hi, yesterday I installed Vital, Ableton Live 11, MacOS Monterey 12.0.1

But when I open Vital there's only a black screen. Both VST2 and VST3.

Is this a known issue?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

That must be the Deep Night skin :)
No auto tune...

Maybe :D

Looks like my mac isn't agreeing with my choice of plugins :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

All good here with Vital VST2 & VST3 on Live 11 and Windows 10.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

mobe wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:37 pm Hi, yesterday I installed Vital, Ableton Live 11, MacOS Monterey 12.0.1

Is this a known issue?
It never made sense to run a brand new operating system on a music production computer, especially on a Mac. I'm at least one version behind.

Force graphics to Intel (No automatic switch between cards).

mobe wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:37 pm Hi, yesterday I installed Vital, Ableton Live 11, MacOS Monterey 12.0.1

Is this a known issue?
Have you tried the AU version? Works fine on my M1 running Monterey.

Rastkovic wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:13 am

Is this a known issue?
It never made sense to run a brand new operating system on a music production computer, especially on a Mac. I'm at least one version behind.
ah sweet meta discussions.. but if it helps to put your mind at ease ;) ... It's my employers machine and I wanted to see how well Ableton is doing on a mac (never had one before).

Anyway apparently it's a common issue.. affects both Windows and Macs.. https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=238228
Still have no clue how to find a way around it or if it's possible at all :cry:

Double Tap wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:20 pm

Is this a known issue?
Have you tried the AU version? Works fine on my M1 running Monterey.
:dog: yea AU duh! Thanks I'll try this when I'm back from work :tu:

Return to “Instruments”