Arturia V Collection 8 official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Analog Lab Pro Arturia Prophet VS Sound Library V Collection X

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:37 pm Crossgrade from CHORUS JUN-6 (which was free recently) to V Collection 8 is only $399!
Hahahaha I guess that's cool that some people can get it cheaper, but that's gonna be a piss off for others who have to pay full price.

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have an older V collection version.
I would have upgraded every time if they would have added release velocity to more of their new (and old) instruments.
I know they're capable of it, because Matrix V and Synclavier V make fine use of it.
Those two are the main ones I use because of it.
If I would have explored further in the past, I might have just gotten those two instead of the collection.
Just rambling here in case someone from the company runs across it.

What? just release velocity is missing? MPE including rv is missing! I know they can do it as Pigments can do it...

Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:11 pm What? just release velocity is missing? MPE including rv is missing! I know they can do it as Pigments can do it...
We all have our requirements. Mine are simpler, I guess.

Now that the introductory sale is over, I am seeing the upgrade price from VC7 + OB-Xa V to VC8 as $299.

I am curious to know what the price is for VC7 only and VC6 owners.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:06 am Now that the introductory sale is over, I am seeing the upgrade price from VC7 + OB-Xa V to VC8 as $299.

VC6 here and I’m showing $349 now.

fragmentated wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:54 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:06 am Now that the introductory sale is over, I am seeing the upgrade price from VC7 + OB-Xa V to VC8 as $299.

VC6 here and I’m showing $349 now.
VC 6 owner. I see $299. But I own some other things. I am still gonna wait for a $99 deal to upgrade if I ever do.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

VC7: 299

Hey by the way, is anyone experiencing extremely long loading times with Analog Lab V? For me it takes closer to ten seconds for the GUI to load.

Thanks guys. The pricing is a little confusing with Arturia, especially since VC8 release. Also being accustomed to Native Instruments, I find this upgrade/crossgrade offer system a bit weird. My Products section should show things in a better way. There is no clear definition as to owning any specific products will cause the price of other product to be discounted. It's just by discussing here we come to know.

A big fan here, but I think Arturia needs to streamline the pricing and upgrade system and make things more defined and easy to understand (and also improve their website, looks too outdated IMO!

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:20 pm Thanks guys. The pricing is a little confusing with Arturia, especially since VC8 release. Also being accustomed to Native Instruments, I find this upgrade/crossgrade offer system a bit weird. My Products section should show things in a better way. There is no clear definition as to owning any specific products will cause the price of other product to be discounted. It's just by discussing here we come to know.

A big fan here, but I think Arturia needs to streamline the pricing and upgrade system and make things more defined and easy to understand (and also improve their website, looks too outdated IMO!
Actually I think the Arturia offer system is much better and simpler than NI. NI is basically sit around and wait for a 50% off sales. Arturia you can get the collections for $100 depending on when you buy.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

But with NI it is crystal clear what you are buying. All the updates, upgrades and crossgrades are clearly labelled and always available, with or without discount. With Arturia, they just show reduced price when you are logged in and have applicable products. If you are comparing Arturia's VC upgrades with Komplete upgrades, I think that is not a fair comparison.

I like both companies and their products. My point is Arturia could present it more clearly.

Have you seen these kind of pricing debates with NI products or updates/upgrades/crossgrades? It's is either whether they are 50% off or not, that's it.

J. Smith wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:11 pm Hey by the way, is anyone experiencing extremely long loading times with Analog Lab V? For me it takes closer to ten seconds for the GUI to load.
I have brought up Analog Lab 5 sluggishness a number of times in this thread, but hardly any other folks have contributed to the commentary (and it seems that one individual is apt to thumbs-down my posts on the subject). Here is my first post in this thread regarding the subject: viewtopic.php?p=7970804#p7970804
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

tonedef71 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:22 pm
J. Smith wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:11 pm Hey by the way, is anyone experiencing extremely long loading times with Analog Lab V? For me it takes closer to ten seconds for the GUI to load.
I have brought up Analog Lab 5 sluggishness a number of times in this thread, but hardly any other folks have contributed to the commentary (and it seems that one individual is apt to thumbs-down my posts on the subject). Here is my first post in this thread regarding the subject: viewtopic.php?p=7970804#p7970804
Thanks. Your experience sounds exactly like mine. And version 4 definitely wasn't this slow. Have you sent a message to Arturia yet?

Return to “Instruments”