Arturia V Collection 8 official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Analog Lab Pro Arturia Prophet VS Sound Library V Collection X

Sounds like something to do with your graphics card you should send your post to Arturia support (https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp) rather than here they will get back to you very quickly.

Azly78967 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:53 pm Hi guys, I have a problem with Analog Lab V, the interface for the Analog Lab V doesn't load when I re-open a project on Fl studio 20. Analog Lab V's UI shows a screenshot of whats behind the window, its stuck to that screenshot even when I move Analog Lab V's window, that movement show a glitch by duplicating parts of that screenshot depending of how I move the window, while everything else VST in FL Studio works properly. I saw a post on FL studio forum which seems to be the same as mine ( https://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic. ... 7#p1618597 ) I followed all the feed step by step, I tried to fix it by disabling my both GUI card and by reactivating but nothing change.
Are there somebody who experienced the same problem ?
Yeah, it happens to me sometimes with Analog Lab and all Arturias vsts in Fl Studio. Not often but it's annoying. After that happens if I try to add more of the same messed up gui vsts in that project it stays messed up. If I load Arturias vst which has not been used in that project gui is fine. And if I open that project again all the messed up vst:s all still messed up. I think it's somewhat common problem.

You think the problem comes from Arturia or Fl studio ? Personnaly i think it's Arturia, i hope the next update will fix this.

Azly78967 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:30 pm You think the problem comes from Arturia or Fl studio ? Personnaly i think it's Arturia, i hope the next update will fix this.
Good question. I think the problem usually happens when playback in on in Fl studio playlist and I try to clone or add Arturia vst which I already have in that project. So when nothing is playing it's much safer to add or clone Arturia plugins in Fl Studio. But after that messed up gui thing happens it will stay on everytime you open that project again and it affects that plugin if you try to add them more.

For example messed up gui thing happens in Jun-6 V plugin. After that all Jun-6 V have messed up gui in that project and if you add them more same thing happens. If I add some other Arturia plugin like DX-7 V it's fine. I think it's a conspiracy of some kind.

Couldn't resist Analogue Lab V upgrade - impressed so far

Found more controls available indirect via Bitwig than in VST GUI itself :)

Since there' no action in the Arturia forum, I might as well ask this here:

First of all, I don't really understand this setting that is either DX7 or Full Range, since the presets are actually closer to the originals when set to full range as opposed to DX7 and they are much brighter and sound much better.

So I would want to set this to full range permanently, however it's a per preset setting that keeps reverting to DX7, which I would never want. It's infuriating. Is there a way to stop this from changing? I'm guessing so, or else how would this never have ben addressed?

EDIT Figured it out in the Arturia forum.

I was checking out some the digital and sampling instruments in the collection and it ws really cool to see that the Mellotron has user sample import as well as stretch to preserve the length of samples. Makes me wonder though why the heck they wouldn't include stretch in at least the Emulator. And why not CMI too? Would b great to have stretch on those sounds.

Looks like 8.1 is out. :hyper: ASC is full of updates. Also, NKS support is now available for all the newer plugins. :party:

Hopefully it has addressed the issues we have been facing.

A big thanks to Arturia. Well appreciated. :clap:

EDIT: Unfortunately, my issues are not fixed. Not even one. Damn it. I wonder what the support was doing when they kept me assuring that it will be fixed soon. :dog: Totally disappointed. This is not the update I was looking for. Except NKS, nothing is worth bothering.

And it looks like the latest update comes with an upgrade sale. €129 from v7 to v8. I own the OB-Xa V, I hope Arturia has taken that into the calculation. Somebody who can verify? What is your price owning V-Collection 7, but not OB-Xa?
Last edited by starflakeprj on Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:28 pm And it looks like the latest update comes with an upgrade sale. €128 from v7 to v8. I own the OB-Xa V, I hope Arturia has taken that into the calculation. Somebody who can verify? What is your price owning V-Collection 7, but not OB-Xa?
My price in the US is $149. I own V Collection 7 and the Effects Collection 2.

Apparently no sale for V6 users. It's still ridiculously priced at $349 (and I also own the Effects Collection 2).

I guess I should be satisfied with 129 (not 128), and I guess it's because I own OB-Xa V already, as well as the Effects Collection 2. Thanks for checking.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

elxsound wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:46 pm Apparently no sale for V6 users. It's still ridiculously priced at $349 (and I also own the Effects Collection 2).
You get no love for owning that collection of mediocre effects because the upgrade from V6 is $349 for me as well. They can do what they like but my calculations haven't changed. They're going to have to work a lot harder if they want my money.
Last edited by ghettosynth on Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Was hoping for €99 for owning V7 and FX2. Am I right that third parties don’t sell upgrades?

Although if 7 to 9 is going to be 349 maybe 149 for 7 to 8 now is more attractive given the extra year of access.

Of course I don’t have to have em all! :scared:

Return to “Instruments”