SynthMaster v2.9.10 Release Candidate

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 1+2 Bundle SynthMaster 2 SynthMaster Everything Bundle Synthmaster One Bass Expansion

I am unable to use synthmaster 2.9 as Fx on Reaper. I follow all the steps and I do get sound through it but the sound is distorted without having any filters or Fx on. I have checked that the only OSC on is the AudioIN one, I have checked taht layer 2 is off, etc. But I don't get a clean sound, no matter which is the instrument I use for the original sound.

Hi, I will look into this FX issue.

Thanks

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

really liking the new TBxt skin btw.

realy nice update :)

it would be realy nice if can load for layer 2 two also factory presets, which uses only one layer, maybe you can adress it to V3

sacer wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:51 am it would be realy nice if can load for layer 2 two also factory presets, which uses only one layer, maybe you can adress it to V3
Yes, that's a TODO item for v3.

+ loading SynthMaster One presets as layers (provided that the user has a license for SynthMaster One)
Works at KV331 Audio

Hi guys, here's our first update for SynthMaster 2.9.9 (Rev 10385). The update is available our web site (user area):

https://www.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx

We have critical bug fixes in this update:

1. NEW: Added Global/Mono trigger type to ADSR/MSEG envelopes
2. NEW: Added Lag parameter to ADSR envelopes, MSEG envelopes and Sequencers
3. FIX: SynthMaster might crash when presets are being downloaded from the cloud and user closes/reopens plugin window
4. FIX: SynthMaster might crash when presets are being downloaded from the cloud and user initiates another download
5. FIX: When importing waveforms, SynthMaster might not detect the root folder correctly, resulting in no import
6. FIX: SynthMaster doesn't load preset settings correctly in MAGIX Samplitute DAW
7. FIX: When user changes the value of Insert FX dropdown control via mouse wheel, SynthMaster might crash
8. FIX: When a preset is marked as favorite, Banks list is not updated
9. FIX: Arp view on Layer 2 does not highlight current step while a note is playing
10.FIX: Alt/Control click doesn't work for the Sequencer in dual mode
11.FIX: Older presets that use a Synth LFO on both layers don't load correctly
12.FIX: Arp view doesn't display drum kits
13.FIX: SynthMaster might crash when Osc Voices parameter is changed while a note was already playing
14.FIX: Distortion effect's internal DC blocker filter doesn't work correctly, which might lead to overflows.
15.FIX: Snap to tempo doesn't work for ADSR & MSEG envelopes
16.FIX: When a sample is loaded for a modulator, SynthMaster crashes
17.FIX: Arp MIDI Output doesn't work
18.FIX: SynthMaster might crash when 2D Envelope's number of stages is set to a value greater than 16
19.FIX: Filter distortion parameters are not loaded correctly
20.FIX: Waveshapers in filters and effects (Distortion, Echo and Ensemble) might generate quantization noises
21.FIX: SynthMaster might crash when switching from one wavetable to another and a note is already playing
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks Bulent.
rsp
sound sculptist

kv331 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:25 pm Hi guys, here's our first update for SynthMaster 2.9.9 (Rev 10385). The update is available our web site (user area)...
The UI tab for the shop is labelled "LFO". I noticed this on the previous version.

Obviously doesn't impact anything, just thought you might want to know.

:borg:
Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 6.46.24 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yo Leroy!

BoogerSnotOrchestra wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:52 am Obviously doesn't impact anything, just thought you might want to know.
I'd suggest using more recent Satya skins. (Dark XT, White XT or Tranquil Blue XT)
Works at KV331 Audio

Nice features, but still waiting for version 3!

YNONIN wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:44 pm Nice features, but still waiting for version 3!
Yeah me too :hihi:

But this update was a necessary step, and finally it's over :party:
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks for making SM2 what is is today, Bülent. Keep it up :party:

The new sound bank Tableworks Vol.2 is awesome! Nice work! :tu:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

The most recent build crashes on opening in Ableton, MuLab and even BlueCat Patchwork, under MacOS Mojave. All reports show the same issues. I just emailed support with crash reports for this build (and also sent some last month for crashes with the previous build).
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Return to “Instruments”