Moog Model 15 is now a Standalone App & AUv3 Plugin For MacOS

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I use iPad soft synths all the time. Some of them are a kind of fully functional versions I can play and incorporate into my DAW (with the disadvantage of having to keep presets separate). Especially if the VST version is beyond the budget and has a rarer use.
Then its convenient to have the iPad as the smallest transportable replacement for any hardware synth. I can just play in the park with my LinStruMini (Sensel overlay) and a battery powered speaker…

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:33 pm I use iPad soft synths all the time. Some of them are a kind of fully functional versions I can play and incorporate into my DAW (with the disadvantage of having to keep presets separate). Especially if the VST version is beyond the budget and has a rarer use.
Then its convenient to have the iPad as the smallest transportable replacement for any hardware synth. I can just play in the park with my LinStruMini (Sensel overlay) and a battery powered speaker…
id be worried about being burned as a witch if i did that here.
or robbed.

Did the Brexit turn GB into a witch country? I guess you’d be immediately accepted as refugee here and get asylum… Though, they might not let you in because of high incidences in GB, then get a flight to Belarus and get in that way…

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:07 pm Did the Brexit turn GB into a witch country? I guess you’d be immediately accepted as refugee here and get asylum… Though, they might not let you in because of high incidences in GB, then get a flight to Belarus and get in that way…
no, just a very small northern town, where music is made with "real instruments" none of that newfangled technology compewters or electrickery!!!

wish i was actually joking :lol:

Oh then you are save. An iPad played with a Sensel is a real instrument… As soon as they hear it they will be convinced…; - )

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:24 pm Oh then you are save. An iPad played with a Sensel is a real instrument… As soon as they hear it they will be convinced…; - )
im not so sure you're correct about them, they saw me playing my korgms2k and asked why my piano sounded weird?

It wasn’t weird enough obviously… Tell them its a piano from middle earth…

Return to “Instruments”