Eplex7 DSP releases Klerhaim N1 analog VST plugin synthesizer with virtual circuit emulation technology

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Suspended
4029 posts since 22 Mar, 2009 from gent

Post Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:44 pm

Magic
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

KVRist

Topic Starter

191 posts since 10 Nov, 2014

Post Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:46 am

briefcasemanx wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:59 pm
Presets demo the patches all kind of sound similar. Part of that is that the envelope on almost all the patches I heard was just a gate.

Anyone that owns it want to post anything with slow attack, or slow release, or really slow filter envelope modulation? Hard to get a grasp of the filters and envelope sound.

Also wish it were poly.
Yes all presets were made only by us at office so they may have one signature sound/style of course it is possible to create wider range of sounds, also Pads etc. not just bass and leads.

If you want to hear some different type of sounds we suggest this video:
https://youtu.be/13YUN2XUJhA

Anyway there is FREE download DEMO, just one click, no registration needed! (also no installation needed just copy and paste VST dll in your plug-in folder) it is best to try it yourself.

Regarding polyphonic mode, we are working also on poly synth with this technology.

TO ALL: we are going to answer all posts and technical questions one by one very soon, we must answer many music forums and social networks + prioritize e-mails from customers, but we will answer everything soon, thanks
www.eplex7.com - innovative VST / AU plug-ins, effects, synthesizers, samples, free tutorials

KVRian
1302 posts since 7 Dec, 2013 from Earth

Post Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:43 pm

Hilarious, you barely sold 100 units and then you come here pretending you need to answer an enormous amount of questions...

Just admit you keep bumping this thread by quoting random posts. Which basically is just spamming.

KVRAF
3392 posts since 21 Mar, 2020 from Gothenburg, Sweden

Post Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:46 pm

Eplex7 DSP wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:46 am
Anyway there is FREE download DEMO, just one click, no registration needed! (also no installation needed just copy and paste VST dll in your plug-in folder) it is best to try it yourself.
Have you modified the demo so that it is functional enough so that people can test it properly yet or is it still crippled?
Sad about tomorrow
Sorry, but it's not my fault

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:10 pm

Reefius wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:43 pm
Hilarious, you barely sold 100 units and then you come here pretending you need to answer an enormous amount of questions...

Just admit you keep bumping this thread by quoting random posts. Which basically is just spamming.
This is last answer for your constant attacking messages. Sorry but we are sure you are anti-marketing bot from competition who is systematically writing negative attacking messages to bring negative light/feeling about our independent brand. More than 10 messages nothing constructive, any technical/audio discussion, just systematic attacks for no reason.

You are lying and you know it, as we allready told we are going to answer all (normal and constructive) posts one by one from this thread, from page number one. We have documents here in computer where we are writing page and author which wasnt answered and going one by one from page number one, two, etc. systematically. Sometimes we didnt wanted to stop hot discussion so answered immediately but now going to systematically answer all messages that were not answered yet.

We are small company and dont have just one person for social networks, other for support, next one for forums etc. So just one person have to answer both e-mails, social networks, support, and often have to wait for feedback/answers from dsp coder. We must also work, do real things/products/values not just writing I believe everybody who ever managed small company not big corporation can understand that.

To all: thanks for patience with slower answers, one by one, page by page.
Last edited by Eplex7 DSP on Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.eplex7.com - innovative VST / AU plug-ins, effects, synthesizers, samples, free tutorials

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:15 pm

Erisian wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:46 pm
Eplex7 DSP wrote:
Have you modified the demo so that it is functional enough so that people can test it properly yet or is it still crippled?
What is wrong with demo please? You mean noise and sound fade-off? We are sorry but we must use this protection together with some others because demo versions are often used for cracking and making pirated copies, so if only small protection is applied it is very easy to crack it from demo (and many months / years of development is lost). We compared amount / frequency of noise and volume fade of (usually every 60 seconds) and it is quite standard timing at many vsts from other brands.

If this is problem please contact us and we can send you different type of demo (exchange noise for volume fadeoff or so)

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:37 pm

Teksonik wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:19 pm
Eplex7 DSP wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:18 am
We have successfully emulated analog behavior, individual circuits and electronic components.
You went through all that trouble and made it monophonic ? :?

Anyway I tried the demo and it sounds nice but I just don't need another mono synth.

If you release a polyphonic version I'll give it a go as well. The GUI could use some work. :tu:
Thank you. Firstly we made monophonic synth, polyphonic eats more CPU with this technology, but working also on different poly synth and on CPU optimalisation.
Stay tuned, thanks :-)

KVRist
369 posts since 28 Jul, 2006

Post Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:36 pm

Eplex7 DSP wrote:
briefcasemanx wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:59 pm
Presets demo the patches all kind of sound similar. Part of that is that the envelope on almost all the patches I heard was just a gate.

Anyone that owns it want to post anything with slow attack, or slow release, or really slow filter envelope modulation? Hard to get a grasp of the filters and envelope sound.

Also wish it were poly.
Yes all presets were made only by us at office so they may have one signature sound/style of course it is possible to create wider range of sounds, also Pads etc. not just bass and leads.

If you want to hear some different type of sounds we suggest this video:
https://youtu.be/13YUN2XUJhA

Regarding polyphonic mode, we are working also on poly synth with this technology.

TO ALL: we are going to answer all posts and technical questions one by one very soon, we must answer many music forums and social networks + prioritize e-mails from customers, but we will answer everything soon, thanks
As stated earlier in the thread, I already own the synth. I bought it from you. The synth sounds weird. I've only spent like 30 minutes with it, but I think it could be very good with a few adjustments.

-When the filter is 6 or above and the resonance is close to 10, the filter starts leaking noise. If this is modeled behavior I don't see the point of it when there's a noise dial that you can turn up if you want noise.

-The oscillators sound too farty. That crackly/distorty sound that saw waves always have sounds bad here when playing low notes. Sounds very good on higher notes though.

-Theres no legato as far as I could tell. I hope I'm missing where to enable this, because it's difficult to believe that a paid monophonic virtual analog synth was released commercially without legato options. The filter re-engages with each key press. I really, really hope I'm wrong on this.

-The filter cutoff doesn't seem to even do anything when the dial is in the 6-10 range. I'm assuming this is a bug.

-The LFO desperately needs an option to add random noise/drift as a modulator.

-Oscillators should be able to choose whether they are modulated by LFO1 or LFO2.

-The LFO should be able to be routed to modulate the filter cutoff.

-All of the presets are way too loud and seem to be either clipping or running into some internal limiter. It sounds bad. Things sound way better once you turn the volume down. Seems like the internal limiter is set to -0.09dbfs. Turn the presets down please, people want to hear the synth, not the limiter. This is probably why I thought all the presets sounded the same in the post you replied to.

-The parameter range of the volume knob is insane too. Most of the presets seem to be set to between 4-6 and are already being squashed by the limiter.

At this point I consider this to be half a synth. It has very, very strong potential but it needs a lot of work.

Return to “Instruments”