PRODUCTS
Invader 2

UPDATE v1.0.9
  • New sync saw oscillator
  • New saw to square variable oscillator
  • New resonant band pass filter
  • Adds 2 new phaser delay effects
  • Oscillator phase and drift parameters are now automatable
  • Adds LFO Delay envelopes as modulation source (L1 DLY / L2 DLY)
  • Adds Amp Envelope as filter modulation source
  • Fixed clicks when playing high notes in HQ mode
  • Updated presets
https://www.e-phonic.com/invader.html
Last edited by e-phonic on Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

the synth that keeps on giving

thank you!!

Excellent, thank you Ephonic!

Awesome! Thank you for the update, already using it in my productions and sounds amazing.

I see you're a developer who packs major point updates into .01 updates. Not that I'm complaining! Thanks so much mate-

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:29 pm I see you're a developer who packs major point updates into .01 updates. Not that I'm complaining! Thanks so much mate-
:lol: Ah yes, you're right. Oh well...

Sick!

Thanks e-phonic!

Fantastic update :D
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Fantastic update. Thankyou so much PJ. :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

I feel guilty! I need to pay more!

thx for update,,,any chance to get some more presets please?

Nice update! Invader keeps getting better. But....I have to bring this up again. Play the following patch from a midi controller keyboard:

Invader Arp 091221.zip

It's set for the Arp to only affect Osc 2 but only Osc 1's volume is turned up to show the issue.

When playing a chord, Osc1 only plays the lowest note of the chord over and over. Now lower Osc1 and bring up Osc 2. The chord is Arpeggiated as expected.

That makes routing the Arp to only one Osc kind of pointless in my opinion. Yes you can use the effect to your advantage in some patches but I don't think that's really how the routing should work.

I know you explained it's the Amp Env being re-triggered but the way it should work again in my opinion is that Osc 1 should remain unaffected for example to have a pad behind an Arp played by the other Osc. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:03 pm I know you explained it's the Amp Env being re-triggered but the way it should work again in my opinion is that Osc 1 should remain unaffected for example to have a pad behind an Arp played by the other Osc. :)
The thing is, there's only one Amp Env so there's no way to have different volume behaviour for one of the oscs. It's behaviour is paraphonic, so it has just one envelope / filter for both oscillators.
I understand it would be nice to have an envelope per oscillator but that's not possible with the current architecture.

Then you might as well remove the Arp options since they're relatively pointless without a second Env. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”