Arturia Pigments 3 is out!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

chk071 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:15 pm If I had a feature request then that you would be able to set 2D or 3D view as default for the wavetable oscillators. I always have to switch it to 2D every time I load an instance..
Just create a custom default preset with the 2D selected. I've already created several templates, 2 x Analog, 2 x Wavetables, etc etc.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Well, I gave up on my plan to not purchase any more synths this year, all because of this thread and that stupid intro price. Thanks a lot. I hate you guys.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

:lol: I was trying not to buy any more plugins at all for awhile but simply can't resist a deal when I see one..... :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:27 pm :lol: I was trying not to buy any more plugins at all for awhile but simply can't resist a deal when I see one..... :?
Tell me about it... :)

No regrets here though. A real surprise, the thing.

Any demo for this. Anyone using Win 7…?
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

cryophonik wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:25 pm Well, I gave up on my plan to not purchase any more synths this year, all because of this thread and that stupid intro price. Thanks a lot. I hate you guys.
:lol: This topic is highly contagious.

Scrubbing Monkeys wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:34 pm Any demo for this. Anyone using Win 7…?
Even though the system requirements say Win 8.1+, I haven't run into any problems using it on Windows 7.

Teksonik wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:13 pm
_leras wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:00 am What price did you get it for for the crossgrade?
$69 and that was based on simply registering their freebies in the past..... :tu:
Thanks for confirming Tek, hopefully Arturia will kindly return €30 now as I do actually own one, even if it is just one though...

My Pigments 2 is registered but not installed nor activated. How do I get Pigments 3 to be registered in my account before the expiration of the free offer in May 2021? Must Pigments 2 be installed before attempting to get Pigments 3 for free?

I will get the Spectrum Sound Pack for $19.99. I tried to pass this up but just could not do it.

I doubt that you have to activate it. Should be enough to log into Arturia's website, and check your products there.

chk071 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:04 pm I doubt that you have to activate it. Should be enough to log into Arturia's website, and check your products there.
I have not found a way from Arturia.com which shows Pigments 2 in my account to get Pigments 3 for free.

I think I just ran Arturia Software Center, and the upgrade was there (not sure it was labeled as such--but there was a download link at least).
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:12 pm
chk071 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:04 pm I doubt that you have to activate it. Should be enough to log into Arturia's website, and check your products there.
I have not found a way from Arturia.com which shows Pigments 2 in my account to get Pigments 3 for free.
it just says Pigments full stop.

The five new preset banks will not play in Analog Lab V. Says AL V needs updating to the latest version when I have the latest version installed. Anyone else have this error?

You can get Pigments 3 at adsrsounds.com for € 81.46.

Hard for me to resist that offer. I absolutely don't need it, but I want it :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”