Toybox Nano Pack 2 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

David@TOYBOX wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:32 am
cowby wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:59 am hello all, if I am a new joiner, what bundle should I buy first ?
The Designers Pack is great for synthesis, the Sampling Pack is obviously good if you want to manipulate samples, the Nano Pack is a very deep sound design tool too. Don't forget to grab all the free packs on the site also.
How is the Nano Pack different from the rest? Is it more low level, "atomic" than the other packs?

On a different topic, I don't think I could add a VAT number when trying to order from the webshop (which resulted in not buying, yet).

The Nano Pack is numerically much larger than the other collections; there around 700 blocks in the Nano Packs and just several dozen in the other packs. The entire pack contents is here https://www.toyboxaudio.com/pages/nano-pack so can get a feel for the kind of low-level blocks you'll find. For example, the Segment device only exists in the Nano packs. With that you can build your own crazy sequencers.

They are, I suppose, more cpu efficient than other block packs since the GUIs have the bare minimum. And they're all visually smaller so you can pack more in a screen.

Hope that helps a little!

digitallysane wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:05 am
David@TOYBOX wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:32 am
cowby wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:59 am hello all, if I am a new joiner, what bundle should I buy first ?
The Designers Pack is great for synthesis, the Sampling Pack is obviously good if you want to manipulate samples, the Nano Pack is a very deep sound design tool too. Don't forget to grab all the free packs on the site also.
How is the Nano Pack different from the rest? Is it more low level, "atomic" than the other packs?

On a different topic, I don't think I could add a VAT number when trying to order from the webshop (which resulted in not buying, yet).
Every Reaktor block is supposed to be low level and written in core for maximum quality and true modular behaviour , adhering the block rule
Those that are not are mostly made by people who do not undertstand or ignore the block standard .
I sometimes see blocks in the user library that use a primary module (low resolution ) event stream to convert audio signals for modulation
No wonder some of them sound like garbage when doing audio rate modulation ,when the update rate is just a fraction of the actual sample rate .
This has been one of the biggest issues with blocks , you really need to understand core and dsp to create your own blocks and adhere to the blocks RULE , lot's of people don't .
Toybox otoh really knows his stuff inside out :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Yes the Nano Pack breaks the more complex blocks into smaller, lower cpu modules, it's definitely a pretty huge pack!
You can message me via the Toybox website contact form about this.

We just uploaded a new FREE Nano Block 'Weighted Gates’, a block that routes incoming gates to one of 6 output ports. The probability that an incoming gate will be sent to any one of the outputs is determined by the 'Probability' knob next to each output. Great for programming random drum solos! Grab the block from here:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... how/14323/

Also a heads-up that we are extending our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale until Sunday the 5th of December, giving you a further chance to grab the Toybox packs and bundles at 40% OFF! Click here for more info --> http://www.toyboxaudio.com

David@TOYBOX wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:21 pmYou can message me via the Toybox website contact form about this.
Thank you, just did.

Return to “Instruments”