Arps in Synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:25 am Get a good arp vst and all of your synths can be arpeggiated with it… You could fulfill your wish if you wish. That is my point…
One issue with that, that aren't many VST Arps... There isn't one that is awesome, got everything covered and has a great GUI and is stable and supported.

pdxindy wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:36 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:25 am Get a good arp vst and all of your synths can be arpeggiated with it… You could fulfill your wish if you wish. That is my point…
One issue with that, that aren't many VST Arps... There isn't one that is awesome, got everything covered and has a great GUI and is stable and supported.
But how would you expect a synth programmer to include such a beast into a synth?
Personally I am pretty happy with the one in Bitwig, its not a VST though…

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:49 pm
pdxindy wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:36 pm
But how would you expect a synth programmer to include such a beast into a synth?
Personally I am pretty happy with the one in Bitwig, its not a VST though…
Some synths have excellent arps in them...

I'm also happy with Bitwig's Arp because of easy layering and Bitwig's modulation. It ends up being more powerful than any 3rd party arp.

But for someone who doesn't have Bitwig, there isn't a 3rd party Arp that I would be entirely happy with.

Return to “Instruments”