One Synth Challenge #152: WhispAir by Full Bucket Music (Aiynzahev Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
KVRist
34 posts since 29 Aug, 2020

Post Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:58 am

Voted! Amazing stuff in there :tu:

KVRer
28 posts since 1 Mar, 2021

Post Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:29 am

Voted. I've toughened up my rubric because you're all so good, I was previously having trouble spreading out the ratings.

KVRAF
6635 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Post Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:15 am

sent a PM to bjporter, still cannot vote :/
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

User avatar
KVRist
366 posts since 9 Jun, 2020

Post Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:25 am

Voted. Well done on the tracks this month everyone.

KVRAF
1739 posts since 7 Mar, 2014

Post Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:05 am

I too have voted ... great round. :clap: :clap: :clap: to everyone.

I few appealed to me for the top spot, but then, there were a few others which I also think deserved a 5. Will be interesting who comes out top. Lots of technical prowess showing this round, so maybe #1 will be the tune people liked the most on a subjective level???

I have spread my votes across 2-5, just to help differentiate thing a bit in my mind. Bear in mind what I said above. a 2 this round could easily be a 4 in previous rounds.

dB

KVRian
898 posts since 28 Jul, 2006

Post Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:13 am

Caine123 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:15 am
sent a PM to bjporter, still cannot vote :/
Me too, still can't vot, also pm'ed.

KVRAF
1739 posts since 7 Mar, 2014

Post Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:00 pm

Have you pm'd Richard Semper as well?

dB

KVRian
898 posts since 28 Jul, 2006

Post Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:18 pm

doctorbob wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:00 pm
Have you pm'd Richard Semper as well?

dB
I have now.

User avatar
KVRian
1433 posts since 22 Sep, 2016

Post Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:15 am

I have voted.

KVRAF
6635 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Post Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:42 am

Is richard semper also involved? This is really a problem as it is a problem in the system? And i want to vote guys.... :/ im trying to reach richard now!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

KVRian
1200 posts since 9 Jan, 2013 from morf

Post Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:34 am

Voted, although the main challenge for me seems to be moving the files about :(
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

KVRAF
6635 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Post Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:29 am

Hey guys can someone let me know cause i still cannot access how points are given?
E.g. 1 to 5 or how many again, thx so i can fill out my textaheet so i dont miss the voting :). So many great tracks, i took time this weekend!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

IV!
KVRist
349 posts since 31 Oct, 2019

Post Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:47 am

Caine123 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:29 am
Hey guys can someone let me know cause i still cannot access how points are given?
E.g. 1 to 5 or how many again, thx so i can fill out my textaheet so i dont miss the voting :). So many great tracks, i took time this weekend!
You have to give each track from 1 to 5 points, you have to give your track 1 point (this is a condition for everyone), the evaluation criteria are at your discretion.

KVRist
31 posts since 5 Oct, 2021

Post Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:49 am

I have voted. So many great tracks! :D
Essa Moojahrelli De Dongosz :tu:

KVRAF
6635 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Post Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:37 am

IV! wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:47 am
Caine123 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:29 am
Hey guys can someone let me know cause i still cannot access how points are given?
E.g. 1 to 5 or how many again, thx so i can fill out my textaheet so i dont miss the voting :). So many great tracks, i took time this weekend!
You have to give each track from 1 to 5 points, you have to give your track 1 point (this is a condition for everyone), the evaluation criteria are at your discretion.
thx a lot! on to voting now! :) sadly my login doesnt still work.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”