Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

here have some straws to grasp at :lol:

hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:15 pmKeyword is new. Is RMX new? No it’s not. Learn to critically think.
Oh I finally got it - hoxclab is a trollbot using a random word and phrase generator.

Bit slow on the uptake today!
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:15 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:14 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:12 pm
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:07 pmThe name of the plug-in is Stylus - RMX. Again where are you getting Rhythm? All they could be saying is it’s not a rhythm plugin like RMX…
Oh. My. God.
Haha. So all they could be saying is that it's not a plugin like Stylus RMX... like say.. Stylus RMX2?

This is Monty Python level stuff.
Keyword is new. Is RMX new? No it’s not. Learn to critically think.
That's right, the key word is new! And that's right, Stylus RMX is not new! That's very perceptive of you. So then, what is your thesis exactly? That Spectrasonics might be also re-releasing an existing product in addition to the new products they are releasing which aren't rhythm? What are you even saying? Please teach us how to critically think about this.

Sooo... Spectrasonics are not releasing new rhythm products... but but but... they might be releasing old Rhythm products! Introducing.... Stylus RMX! The old version. Again. That's some critical thinking right there!

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:03 pm
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:15 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:14 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:12 pm
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:07 pmThe name of the plug-in is Stylus - RMX. Again where are you getting Rhythm? All they could be saying is it’s not a rhythm plugin like RMX…
Oh. My. God.
Haha. So all they could be saying is that it's not a plugin like Stylus RMX... like say.. Stylus RMX2?

Keyword is new. Is RMX new? No it’s not. Learn to critically think.
That's right, the key word is new! And that's right, Stylus RMX is not new! That's very perceptive of you. So then, what is your thesis exactly? That Spectrasonics might be also re-releasing an existing product in addition to the new products they are releasing which aren't rhythm? What are you even saying? Please teach us how to critically think about this.

Sooo... Spectrasonics are not releasing new rhythm products... but but but... they might be releasing old Rhythm products! Introducing.... Stylus RMX! The old version. Again. That's some critical thinking right there!
My point is that they are releasing new things but does not necessarily rule out an update to RMX, something which I am not interested in. That’s my point.

hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:05 pmMy point is that they are releasing new things but does not necessarily rule out an update to RMX, something which I am not interested in. That’s my point.
Another good point is that by not ruling out not saying anything else that isn't not about rhythm, it doesn't preclude not not having ruled-out not updating an earlier (pre-existing) product which does - or maybe does not - have something or maybe nothing to do with rhythm.

And if that doesn't happen, I won't care.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

They probably had exactly the same idea as 8Dio with Soundpaint and release it 2 days before... Nothing new to expect...

Let RMX go....No one will guess what it is

No matter what it is, Eric will say it is really, really cool!

Oooh I want to play too. It will be overpriced, have no demo, and you won't be able to sell your license without the blessings of the Pope. :hyper:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:11 pm Oooh I want to play too. It will be overpriced, have no demo, and you won't be able to sell your license without the blessings of the Pope. :hyper:
I agree with some. But I think it's really hard to argue that Spectrasonics product are overpriced when you compare to anything remotely similar on other platforms like Kontakt. Keyscape was actually an enormous amount of very high quality stuff for a pretty reasonable price. You could say the same for the Trilian and Ominsphere sample libraries (ignoring the synthesis capabilities).

I'm just joking. Don't take it seriously.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I came here looking for an argument, full half hour...
Learn to critically think.
Finally someone says it to us folks at KVRaudio :D
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

vertibration wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:40 pm Let RMX go....No one will guess what it is
Ah, so returns the person who seems so confident they know what this thing is that they won't actually post their guess... maybe not so confident after all, then? :lol:

CrystalWizard wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:46 pm I came here looking for an argument.
No you didn't.

Teksonik wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:56 pm
CrystalWizard wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:46 pm I came here looking for an argument.
No you didn't.
Finally, this thread pays off. Was looking grim for a few pages there.
Stormchild

Return to “Instruments”