Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

I wonder what time it will be announced tomorrow? I am on the east coast and I think they are based in California, so there's a 3 hour time difference.

Tomorrow is the 20th. :?

I am in the USA so it's the 18th here. I need a hopped up Delorean so I can time travel. :hihi:

noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:17 pm
PatchAdamz wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:51 pm Omnisphere 3 with Stylus RMX import, upgraded sounds and features.
(With extended hardware capability)
So close, but you've unlocked the key here. Since they haven't explicitly ruled out Omni 3, I'm going to go for:

A hardware version of Stylus RMX.

See?! It was a trick all along! By telling is it is "not what we think" it is EXACTLY what they've told us it definitely isn't! Mwah ha ha ha ha haaaaaah!
That's it!
It isn't hardware, it isn't rhythm, and it isn't what you expect after hearing us say that it isn't hardware or rhythm. The thing we expect the least is indeed hardware rhythm!

Examigan wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:47 pm I wonder what time it will be announced tomorrow? I am on the east coast and I think they are based in California, so there's a 3 hour time difference.
Eric said it's going to be announced at midnight Chamorro Standard Time.

There are new clues on Twitter now, but I don't know how to share the image here. :(
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

kritikon wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:46 pm Did they announce it yet? It's now the 19th. Pffft, not interested if they can't even keep appointments... :hihi:
Spectrasonics = Los Angeles, California = October 18th for another half a day, bud.

If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

haha, that twitter post makes it seem like they've been reading this thread, lol. NOT a vocal product. NOT an upgrade. NOT hardware. NOT.....etc. etc.

now I really have no idea what it is -- I guess new Effect plugin is the only thing they don't explicitly deny there, of the stuff mused over in here.

More than 1 brand new product

*not*:
- hardware
- a new daw
- an upgrade
- a vocal product
- related to rhythm
- new subscription service
- what you are expecting

Sooooooooo.... a new hardware human beatbox called Stylus RMX2 that requires a monthly payment plan to use?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Hey my original bet - 2x themed products - is still looking good. Haven't eliminated effects either I see.

Or it's a rentable hardware DAW hosting Stylus RMX 2.0 with a vocal expansion.

(doh, cryophonik beat me to it...)
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

I asked Magic 8-Ball.

Magic 8-Ball says: "Ask again tomorrow."

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:53 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:17 pm
PatchAdamz wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:51 pm Omnisphere 3 with Stylus RMX import, upgraded sounds and features.
(With extended hardware capability)
So close, but you've unlocked the key here. Since they haven't explicitly ruled out Omni 3, I'm going to go for:

A hardware version of Stylus RMX.

See?! It was a trick all along! By telling is it is "not what we think" it is EXACTLY what they've told us it definitely isn't! Mwah ha ha ha ha haaaaaah!
That's it!
It isn't hardware, it isn't rhythm, and it isn't what you expect after hearing us say that it isn't hardware or rhythm. The thing we expect the least is indeed hardware rhythm!
Exactly, plus they did say its several things so that could be some new product that functions directly with the new upgraded versions of current product.

Why mention its not "X" or "Y" specifically, maybe because its X + Y + compatibility with previous products = New Spectrasonics Product

Their last product was a collection so maybe Synthscape? WorldScape? GuitarScape? No one has said anything about strings either though that might be a harder sell with all of the competition. I'd also be satisfied if they liberate their Arp as a separate plugin. That would be nice.
Last edited by jobi7 on Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”