SynthMaster Track Contest 2021

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

247036324_5200978089918712_5919630319840972868_n.png

Hi folks, we are glad to announce our annual “SynthMaster Track Contest” with $2000 cash and software licenses prizes:

1st place: will receive $600 cash + SynthMaster Everything Bundle license.
2nd place: will receive $500 cash + SynthMaster Everything Bundle license.
3rd place: will receive $400 cash + SynthMaster Everything Bundle license.
4th place: will receive $300 cash + SynthMaster Everything Bundle license.
5th place: will receive $200 cash + SynthMaster Everything Bundle license.
6th-10th place: will receive SynthMaster Everything Bundle license.

The rules of the contest are:

1. Any licensed user of SynthMaster 2, SynthMaster 2 iOS, SynthMaster One, SynthMaster One iOS, SynthMaster Player or SynthMaster Player iOS can enter this contest

2. The submitted track should be between 3 to 5 minutes

3. The following can be used during the production of the track:
a. External effects
b. Vocals / vocal samples
c. Drum samples / drum synths
d. Acoustic instruments / sample libraries of acoustic instruments are allowed in a limited fashion: Up to 20% of the tracks in your project file can contain acoustic instruments or sample libraries

4. The following are not allowed to be used during the production of the track:
a. External synths (hardware or software, doesn't matter)

5. Presets from SynthMaster 2/SynthMaster One expansions or user presets can be used.

6. Participants are encouraged to design their own presets as user presets will have up to 10% weight during final voting

7. Participants are encouraged to shoot videos of their projects and share on Instagram/YouTube as video content will have up to 10% weight during final voting. The Instagram videos must feature the following tags in their descriptions: #synthmaster #synthmasterone #synthmasterplayer #vst #vsti #ios #auv3 #synth #songcontest #musicproduction. Participants can publish as many Instagram videos as they like during their music production process

8. The song links should be submitted to KV331 Audio by November 23, after being uploaded to file sharing services like Dropbox or Google Drive. The song should be in 320kbits/sec, 44.1kHz stereo MP3 format. While submitting the song links, participants should also include the following information as well:
a. Name of the DAW application
b. Names of the presets used in their song.
c. Custom presets they designed during the making of their track, if there’s any. (not mandatory but will earn up to 10% extra points!)
d. YouTube link of their project video, if there’s any. (not mandatory but will earn up to 10% extra points!)

9. Participants should use KV331 Audio’s ‘contact us’ page for submitting the necessary information:

10. All songs will be uploaded to a new playlist on KV331 Audio's SoundCloud channel and announced on their Facebook channel between November 23-December 1.

11. Public voting for the tracks will take place on KV331 Audio’s SoundCloud channel between December 1-December 15. Only likes on the SoundCloud tracks will be counted towards public voting. There will also be a private judge voting for the tracks. The judges will be determined by KV331 Audio internal team. The breakdown of the voting will be as follows:
a. 40% public voting
b. 40% private judge voting. (This year we will have a guest judge, whom we will announce later!)
c. 10% Instagram/YouTube video content
d. 10% custom preset design

12. The Top 10 results will be announced until December 25 and cash prizes will be paid in 7 business days via PayPal or wire transfer, after receiving an invoice from the corresponding winner

13. User presets will be released on KV331 Audio’s public user library (cloud) after the contest

14. KV331 Audio will require the Top 10 contestants to submit their DAW project files to verify that the track has been created exclusively with KV331 Audio products and also to create promotional content. During submission, any tracks that don't contain a KV331 Audio product should be frozen/printed.

Happy composing everyone! Please don't forget to spread the news. Thank you 🙏🤩
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Can we use custom wavetables?
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

3lu5iv3 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:20 am Can we use custom wavetables?
Hi, yes you can use your custom wavetables.

i can't use SynthMasterPlayer in Reaper. This is what i get.
https://wormhole.app/nbRO4#C7R3rXXZ-9avbs2Ui9lWjA

SynthMasterPlayer Free = latest version from the website
OS = Windows 11
DAW = Reaper 6.38
please help.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

So no restrictions on external FX ? I can put anything on the track as long as the first plugin is synthmaster ?

I never participate in a contest where popularity is involved. No matter how good your track is, if one of the contestants already has 20 million followers, you’re f#cked. To my own view, 40% of the final points are unfair to me.

Everytime I’ve seen a contest where the judges do not have the final word, the winners seem mediocre to me when compared to some other songs. Yes, popularity, followers... Some already have their base fans, some are newcomers...

But though, I totally understand Synthmaster’s team goal.

Happy contest everybody !
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

GeneralQ wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:17 pm So no restrictions on external FX ? I can put anything on the track as long as the first plugin is synthmaster ?
Yes, you can use external FX. No restrictions.
Works at KV331 Audio

3lu5iv3 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:04 pm i can't use SynthMasterPlayer in Reaper. This is what i get.

OS = Windows 11
DAW = Reaper 6.38
please help.
Hi
You will get a much faster response if you enter such problems on our website and send them to us from costumer support.

Please delete Documents / SynthmasterPlayer /Config / SynthMasterPlayerConfig file first. Re-install SynthMasterPlayer again and be sure none of your DAWs are open when you are installing it. Try to download your license key file at https://synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx and please copy that file to Documents/SynthMasterPlayer folder. And rescan your VSTs with your DAW again. Also be sure your SynthMasterPlayer Dll is same folder with your other VSTs.
If this method does not resolve the issue, please contact me at https://synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx.

All the best
Gercek

3lu5iv3 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:04 pm i can't use SynthMasterPlayer in Reaper. This is what i get.
Hi, it's displaying a popup window, the window could be in the backgrond. Please double check.
Works at KV331 Audio

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:29 am

OS = Windows 11
DAW = Reaper 6.38
please help.
Hi
You will get a much faster response if you enter such problems on our website and send them to us from costumer support.

Please delete Documents / SynthmasterPlayer /Config / SynthMasterPlayerConfig file first. Re-install SynthMasterPlayer again and be sure none of your DAWs are open when you are installing it. Try to download your license key file at https://synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx and please copy that file to Documents/SynthMasterPlayer folder. And rescan your VSTs with your DAW again. Also be sure your SynthMasterPlayer Dll is same folder with your other VSTs.
If this method does not resolve the issue, please contact me at https://synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx.

All the best
Gercek
there's no config file in that directory.
SoundCloud

kv331 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:42 am
Hi, it's displaying a popup window, the window could be in the backgrond. Please double check.
checked multiple times, no popup window.
SoundCloud

tried to use SynthMasterPlayer on Live 11 Standard and it works without a problem. 😃
SoundCloud

What about track made entirely with Synthmaster - how many bonus points :):):)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:21 am What about track made entirely with Synthmaster - how many bonus points :):):)
As long as the track sounds good, we as judges take the number SynthMaster tracks into consideration when voting -> higher number of SynthMaster instances -> higher points.
Works at KV331 Audio

Super,cuz made so many Synthmaster 1 sounds,can't even count them - this is how much i adore this little beast :):):)
Life is too short to miss another track contest :)
Both have incredibly smooth and precise modulations,one of the best,all customization of curves and modulations ...
Hard music labor days upcoming :):):)
Cheers :)

Return to “Instruments”