Synapse Audio - Dune 3.5 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bla28 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:36 am is Dune going on sale or not?
The sale started on November 24th: viewtopic.php?p=8275407#p8275407

That was a BF sale.

Indeed. This sale is no longer valid.

Dune is more like a nice to have then a must have, so I will only buy it on sale to be honest, as I got other plugins covering the same grounds.

Teksonik wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:28 am
Touch The Universe wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:31 am How do I add Bass or Lead to the preset file?
Like this: BAS Analog 01 TTU

If you mean how do you get a patch to show when Bass is chosen as the category then place or drag the patch into the Bass subfolder. Done.
Is there away to keep them inside the “genetics” folder but also give category (let’s say ARP or Leads)? Since if I drag into the Arp from the Genetics, it is removed from the Genetics folder.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:28 pm Ok, with a bit of jiggery pockery, I managed to sort out the semi value knob issue. Here's quick video of where I'm at with the project.

Edit: Need to add a custom semi knob for the third oscillator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_SKn13BDw8
Could be interesting!

Btw, we used a lot of sounds from my set World of Cinematic 2 in Army of Thieves :hihi:
..and of course with Dune 3.5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvdOdoM2uMo

Teksonik wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:45 pm
e-musician wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:41 pm Thank you, Teksonik! :tu:
You're welcome. Let me know if you find any issues. :)
Sorry, it is almost a year now ... :oops:
Thing is that I did find some "issues" or inconsistencies and made a corrected version back then but then ... forgot about it ...

So, here is a (as far as I can tell corrected) new version of YOUR Orange Edit. I hope it is still what you were aiming for ... I also hope that it is okay for you that I post it here - if not, just let me know and I will delete this post.

https://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=dl&id=3675
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It's fine to post your edit of my edit.... :hihi:

What inconsistencies did you find? I probably have done some tweaks of it over the year since that post. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

lol and I have been using it for the past year and didn't notice any inconsistencies.. :)
so indeed what did I miss too?
rsp
sound sculptist

Teksonik wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:31 pm It's fine to post your edit of my edit.... :hihi:

What inconsistencies did you find? I probably have done some tweaks of it over the year since that post. :)
Would be nice if you have the time if you can do it in the same sizes like the factory ones...I was away and using my laptop only for three weeks and had to revert to a smaller skin... had to use one of the factory ones... Dune felt 'weird' :)

thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

I could probably do that. I've only ever edited the Large size since that's what I use. I suppose the Small would be easy since I can see it all but the Huge might be hard to get right since I can only see part of it at 1080p.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:31 pm What inconsistencies did you find? I probably have done some tweaks of it over the year since that post. :)
I can't remember exactly because it was many many moons ago ...
However, one thing I immediately noticed in your original edit was this: Starting with the keyboard view, click on one of the bottom tab buttons (I think it was the MSEGs) and watch the area that I have marked in the picture.
I am not sure but *I think* that the reason was that some of the elements of this skin edit came from the Factory Dark skin (e. g. the main pane without the wooden sides) while others came fron the Factory Light skin (e. g. the MSEG panes) and that they did not match 100 per cent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yes it's a mashup of the light and dark factory skins. The end panels all match in the latest version but a couple are a few pixels off one way or the other. The only way I noticed it was by clicking all the tabs one after another.

I should be able to fix that pretty easily.

EDIT: Ok this should fix the side panels. There was one Chorus mode that had a different inner part so I fixed that. There might be a pixel difference between some of the side panels but you'll only notice if you're flipping between tabs/fx etc and are looking directly at the side panels. They don't affect functionality at all. I may try to tweak the edit further but I'm getting loopy for today..... :shock:

Large Orange 5.5

Thanks, Teksonik. I really appreciate your efforts and contributions.
But in this case I don't understand WHY you are spending time to fix your edit because what I posted above IS nothing but a completely fixed version of your very edit (including browser fix and WT editor fix; filter routing display is white, not orange, though; and I considered the air slits in the main pane to be an inconsistency when compared to the ones in the FX tabs, for instance). My post was meant as a FTFY (to save you some time; it was also easier to do this myself rather than explaining it using various screenshots).

e-musician wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:29 pm But in this case I don't understand WHY you are spending time to fix your edit because what I posted above IS nothing but a completely fixed version of your very edit
Because my edit is designed to be the way I want it not the way you want it. There is nothing wrong with the WT editor or Browser or Filter routing to me.

I posted the fix for anyone who wants it not just for you. I didn't ask you to "fix" anything for me but thanks anyway.

Return to “Instruments”