What do you plan to get on BF 2021?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

flori89 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:44 pm Only thing I‘m missing is a bread & butter reverb now. I already have a few good suggestions, what would you get? I already have a few special things and the stock reverbs.
Hmm... maybe NI Raum.

Very cheap at the moment as well.

flori89 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:44 pm Only thing I‘m missing is a bread & butter reverb now. I already have a few good suggestions, what would you get? I already have a few special things and the stock reverbs.
I would recommend 2C Audio Breeze or LiquidSonics Illusion.

chk071 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:58 pm
Hmm... maybe NI Raum.

Didn't they give it for free? Yes I think so! How did I get it then?!

Anyway, I've got Massive X and then bought "KillZone Shadow Fall" with the few dollars remained in my PayPal!
I've tried to avoid Massive X, but damn! It sounds so good.

Bought Audio Damage Other Desert Cities, Algonaut Atlas, and upgraded to FF Volcano 3. Will also grab a Bitwig update in the sale too and apply it when something tasty gets added (I'm covered for 4.1).

I've pretty much been on auto-pilot and deleting BF offers in my inbox without reading them, I really don't need anything else.

There are a couple of rather nice and unique reverbs available for Reason I've had my eye on now on sale:

Blue Depth can do some really weird reverb sounds combining pitch shifting with modulation but can also do some rather huge dreamy reverbs

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... rb-effect/

The Animus is a stack of 6 shimmer verbs but with additional granular possibilities and the ability to load IRs and do some interesting feedback things with the reverb audio

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... -ensemble/

Hmm... maybe NI Raum.

I was gonna offer you my freebie but I just had a look if it was on 12UCE and it is not. If I update to 13UCE by the end of the sale I will send you a message, though looking to get a new gfx card this week and the bf budget is a bit tight.

jancivil wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:17 pm I bought one thing, has nothing to do with BF. Male choir, Jeff Russo MODUS for Orch Tools. 20 euro, always been 20 euro. I have the female, same set of articulations, you could actually just stack on onto the other.

not like that, you heathens

One of the things I regret not pre-ordering that MODUS.

Another option would be Eventide UltraReverb for only $49.

The story so far:

- Things I NEED: nothing.

- Things I WANT: TAL J-8, Massive X, Plugmon FM Anthem.

- Things I BOUGHT: Ghost of Tsushima DC, The last Of Us 2 and Demon's Souls (all physical).

Talk about priorities :hihi:

Moreover, these (supposedly) non-musical items actually sound great!
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Sindikhate wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:08 am
Hmm... maybe NI Raum.

I was gonna offer you my freebie but I just had a look if it was on 12UCE and it is not. If I update to 13UCE by the end of the sale I will send you a message, though looking to get a new gfx card this week and the bf budget is a bit tight.
I just took a look in my account, and, the Raum freebie is not transferrable for me. Should be the same for you.

It was a time limited Christmas freebie, like the others.

XorXisT wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:08 pm - Things I WANT: [...}Massive X
You can get that one as a crossgrade from Massive 1 for 75 €, or single for 99,50 € at the moment.

chk071 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:32 pm
Sindikhate wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:08 am
Hmm... maybe NI Raum.

I just took a look in my account, and, the Raum freebie is not transferrable for me. Should be the same for you.

It was a time limited Christmas freebie, like the others.
It’s actually strange that I don’t have it, yea well 25€ is still pretty fair I think, seems to be a great reverb.

kNarf_ wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:30 am I wanted to get the Komplete 13 upgrade (I own Kontakt 6) if it went on sale, but the BF discount is kind of disappointing. It's still € 269, which is simply not a good enough deal for me. I was hoping for a 50% discount to € 200. So I'll pass...

Maybe now I'll try to make some actual music with all the synths I have, instead of collecting even more stuff :hihi:
Wait for Ni summer sale usually around May/June then you will get it at your desired price!

As for me I hope Joseph Hollo will do a black friday sale as I missed his Halloween sale. In the meantime I got the discount voucher of U-He to add to my temptation of picking up a Uhe soundset

chk071 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:35 pm
XorXisT wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:08 pm - Things I WANT: [...}Massive X
You can get that one as a crossgrade from Massive 1 for 75 €, or single for 99,50 € at the moment.
Yes I know.

Problem is I got a MBA M1 and Massive X is not native yet.

NI said they're working on native version, but I decided to wait for a native demo before buying.

Return to “Instruments”