absynth 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

as ive heard, u can use absynth3 as an effect unit?
is anyone doing this? and how r these effects? i have reaktor already and i use it mostly for effects and luv it. id like to check out absynth3 but there isnt a demo version, so ill have to ask u.
thanx
x

By saying you can use Absynth as an effect,they mean that you can use an audio in as an oscil in an Absynth channel-you'll still have to use a MIDI track to produce a gate signal.

I love it,myself-I'm working on a couple things where I'm using a guitar controller with Absynth where the normal guitar sound's an oscil for one channel,which feeds the normal channel filter and ring mod,and the other two channels are "normal" Absynth being controlled by the guitar's MIDI pickup.All three go through the master channel's mod,filter and effects.Sounds amazing :love:

ew
A spectral heretic...

also easy to use with other vst's
create your fat moog bass (or whatever ;)) and put absy on top of it.
and there you go, your favourite osc's meet the green wondermachine ;)
control both using the same miditrack.

who needs modular synths? :D

luCiPHer wrote:also easy to use with other vst's
create your fat moog bass (or whatever ;)) and put absy on top of it.
and there you go, your favourite osc's meet the green wondermachine ;)
control both using the same miditrack.

who needs modular synths? :D
Yep-pump any audio track into it,have a MIDI track going to Absynth and you're off :)
ew
A spectral heretic...

hmmm..ok, i see. so, i couldnt say open absynth in a mixer channel via fl4? or could i?

settle wrote:hmmm..ok, i see. so, i couldnt say open absynth in a mixer channel via fl4? or could i?
Why not?Stick Absynth in your channel and route a MIDI track to it.Same as automating an effect that uses ccs for automation...
ew
A spectral heretic...

this sounds really crazy. thanx.
x

Return to “Instruments”