Rhythm Guitars?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm planning to buy RealGuitar soon, it does a decent job emulating an acoustic rhythm part. I was able to get really quirky rhythm parts down that sounded really convincing to me.

Edit: I checked out bluespook.com and RealGuitar seems much more flexible and immediate as well. And I've found that by automating the strum, bass/strum, bass/pick, and pick setting you can get amazingly accurate results. It feels a lot like writing hi-hat pattern on a drum machine to me.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:I checked out bluespook.com and RealGuitar seems much more flexible and immediate as well. And I've found that by automating the strum, bass/strum, bass/pick, and pick setting you can get amazingly accurate results. It feels a lot like writing hi-hat pattern on a drum machine to me.
The main difference for me is that Bluespook Mamba is $15 and RealGuitar is $149. I guess you get what you pay for. :wink:

I find the problem with rythm guitar programming is that if you want to go beyond basic chord strumming you can so easily f**k it all up if you're just programming with 88 keys of a keyboard.

It's always such a marvellous and complex fusion of strumming, picking, sliding etc.. Very hard to conceptualise when you're painting in notes on a piano roll.

So yeah - if you can't have a guitar player come to the party, the best thing is to purchase or acquire somehow some great midi rythm guitar parts and when you find the rythm you want, just transpose to the key you want keeping an eye getting the inversions right and guitar-like.

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Sascha Franck wrote:
Kriminal wrote: Depends how well you play.
Well enough to sorta make my living with it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now that was funny

Return to “Instruments”