NI Komplete care a total waste.. or is it NI

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well I bought Komplete care 2005 about 3 weeks ago and registered , I all the docs say priority on shipping Updates. NI Tech support promised I would have it within a week 12 days ago and still nothing. This does not seem like priority to me and I will not fall for that one again. The only reason I bought the Komplete care was to get the Absynth 3 upgrade. What a waste. I am slowly losing more and more faith in NI.
Confusion will be my epitaph

HI

It depends on how much you would have up-graded, I bought Battery V2 and Absynth V3 and definately want Kontakt V2 so in my case; I wish I had got Komplete care.

You are NOT going to get the type of support you would get from a small developer but you will probably get some nice up-dates at a reasonable cost.

Fluipper.

original flipper wrote:... you will probably get some nice up-dates at a reasonable cost.
Fluipper.
depends on how you need it
or your're able to convert it into better sounds and songs.

:hihi:

Im Hoping I get nice updates (such as Kontakt 2, Reaktor 5, Absynth3 (someday) I just hope they don't take months to arrive, I love NI products I just hate their terrible customer service.
Confusion will be my epitaph

Return to “Instruments”