Absynth 3.01 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The new Absynth update is now online. There's tons of bug fixes :)
ew
A spectral heretic...

ew wrote:The new Absynth update is now online. There's tons of bug fixes :)
ew
huh :-o Absynth 3.0 had bugs??!??!?!! :-o

:D

serge

I'm thinking about making this my next purchase. I understand it does effects now too which particularly interests me. Is it easy to set up as an effect and does it come with any effects presets to get you started?

8)
thanks for the heads up ...

Geez, I can't even get them to ship me the promised Absynth 3 update I was supposed to get with Priority shipping as a Komplete Care customer (They said it shipped to me from Berlin on Jan 17, 1 month ago and I would have to wait at least 10 more days to receive it, some priority) I can't beleive the are already releasing fixes for it when they can't cant even get it to customers that paid for it in advance.

I knew the Komplete care was a huge mistake, I will probably receive Kontakt 2 in 2007 at this rate. Never again.
Confusion will be my epitaph

to use it as FX unit, just change the any of the presets oscils to 'audio in'

also. thx for the update ew! :D
worst signature evar

aMUSEd wrote:I'm thinking about making this my next purchase. I understand it does effects now too which particularly interests me. Is it easy to set up as an effect and does it come with any effects presets to get you started?
It's easy, aMUSEd. Just insert Absynth on an audio track and run a MIDI track to it to provide a gate signal for the envelopes.
There's some presets for the effects module in general, but none for the instrument as an effect. The audio in becomes an Absynth channel in its own right, with its own filter, ring mod/ frequency shifter and envelopes, plus the master mod, filter, LFOs and effects. You can then combine it with other Absynth oscil/filter/mod/envelope channels and send it all through the master. You can also make any input into a surround sound output using the output routings and panning options.
ew
A spectral heretic...

Cool - looking forward to trying the demo (out soon I think)

aMUSEd wrote:Cool - looking forward to trying the demo (out soon I think)
It should be out by the end of the month...
ew
A spectral heretic...

The demo would be good at least I could try it before I recive my priority paid for copy. Anyone else that ordered the Komplete Care ripoff recieve their copy yet.?

synthetica wrote:The demo would be good at least I could try it before I recive my priority paid for copy. Anyone else that ordered the Komplete Care ripoff recieve their copy yet.?
Quite a few people have.
Florian started a thread in the Komplete forum at the NI site about the delays with the A3 update to Komplete users, and what steps to follow if you haven't received yours. I'd read (and post) there if I were you...
ew
A spectral heretic...

I have followed all the steps and called and spoke to NI Personally , the latest response from them was to wait 10 more days and call back if I do not receive it by then. They will then ship me a new copy. They also stated they made a bad mistake in the way they handled the shipping for this (thru a third party) and havve already changed companies to handle it for them correctly for the next time. We will see.

Thanks for the info anyways.

RE Komplete Care...

I haven't got mine yet (Battery 2 that is). It has been delivered once but DHL didn't leave a card to let me know it was at the post office! On its way back to Germany now. :roll:

NI have posted another out for me to my work address. Verena @ NI has been great. In contact very often. I also had an email apologising for the delay of getting the product out initially.

I'm pretty happy with the service despite not having the product. They having been upfront, humble and helpful. :D (Note to Donnie!)
There are 2 rules to being a success in life: 1. Never give out all the information.

Is it just me, or have all the Absynth demos vanished from the NI site?
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

MickGael wrote:Is it just me, or have all the Absynth demos vanished from the NI site?
well ..
there was only ever a demo for A1.0 ...
and its gone missing ...
perhaps in anticipation of A3.0 demo release ...

Return to “Instruments”