Plark - a physical modeling synth
21%
Afterburn - a tube amp non-emulation
13%
Afterburn - a tube amp non-emulation
13%
Drench - a semi-modular multi-effects unit
31%
Edge III - synth using Meridian/Prime engine with hierarchical sequencer, enhanced CrapGates
3%
Twister - hybrid sample/VA synth with 100+ knobs
8%
Tiny Who?
11%

Total votes: 110

RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, apparently, the last thing anyone wanted to buy in early 2005 was yet another subtractive VA. So I leave it to all y'all to decide: what do you want?
Last edited by Borogove on Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't do it my way.

Borogove wrote:So, apparently, the last thing anyone wanted to buy in early 2005 was yet another subtractive VA.
:-( Meridian isn't 'yet another substractive VA'... :?

Count Me In For AfterBurn :D
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Looks like people are agreeing with me. Plark and Drench look to be the best ideas. I voted for Drench because I just love multi effects. What were you thinking of physically modelling with Plark?
Core i9-7940X | Asus Prime X299-A | 64GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 950 Pro 2TB Sys, 860 Evo 4TB Data | Steinberg UR824 & CC121 | Virus TI Desktop | Roli Seabord Rise 2 | Nektar Panorama P6 | Nektar Aura | Roland VG-99 | Win10 Pro x64 | Cubase Pro 12

:cry:

its too good not to buy. but I'm too poor for it right now.

(btw, I vote for crazy fx, though I'd like to see a sample/VA hybrid with 100 knobs.) Image
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

I voted Drench, because I love your effects. Afterburn might be cool, but I've seen a couple of new amp-sims recently, and I suspect there will be more soon. A good bass amp-sim would be cool.

Of the synths, I'd vote Plark. It has been in your 'coming soon' list for a while, and could catch wind if seen as a PC alternative to Sculpture.

As for Meridian, I haven't actually had a chance in the last 2 weeks to even try the demo for v1, so I haven't got round to a buying position yet.

Advertising maybe couldn't hurt, like I'm a registered Murmur Pro user, not a bad idea to spam the likes of me with new synth announcements.

Whoa there, easy shamann, the last thing I need is every dev I bought a plug from spamming my inbox with their latest goods. I get enough spam from the rest of the internet, I'll find out about new plugs from KVR.
Core i9-7940X | Asus Prime X299-A | 64GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 950 Pro 2TB Sys, 860 Evo 4TB Data | Steinberg UR824 & CC121 | Virus TI Desktop | Roli Seabord Rise 2 | Nektar Panorama P6 | Nektar Aura | Roland VG-99 | Win10 Pro x64 | Cubase Pro 12

a really small universe?

something w/ one of these algorithmic sequence thingys you mention eh :)

or plark if it includes reed/brass model
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

well borogrove, I must say I like meridian, but I am really overloaded on synthesizers these days, not to mention my interest in them has faded significantly. I am interested in good efx, so the modular efx unit, or tube amp thing sound good to me 8)

CypherOne wrote:a really small universe?
LOL, yeah, Tiny God announces Tiny Physically Modeled Universe v.1

Last edited by M'Snah on Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Audioflux1 wrote:Whoa there, easy shamann, the last thing I need is every dev I bought a plug from spamming my inbox with their latest goods. I get enough spam from the rest of the internet, I'll find out about new plugs from KVR.
I don't know, a lot of them do already. And since you have an exisiting relationship with them, it rarely goes unwanted. Lots often allow you to check off being added to a mailing list when making a purchase, that would be ideal.

Audioflux1 wrote:What were you thinking of physically modelling with Plark?
I was going to avoid accurate modeling of specific instruments. You could get hornish things, stringish things, possibly even bellish things, but not necessarily pianos, saxophones, and violins. :)
Don't do it my way.

Audioflux1 wrote:LOL, yeah, Tiny God announces Tiny Physically Modeled Universe v.1
:hyper:
Don't do it my way.

Return to “Instruments”