H.G.'s next strike: Swamp - released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

now it is there!

For a free version (with two voices) look here: http://www.flomo-art.de/se/Swamp.html

This is a VSTi-Synth featuring a very special technique which is best understood as Timbre-Modulation providing quite dramatic change in the timbre of the oscillator's waveforms as harmonics change to more mid and high frequencies. Dependant on the waveforms you get also quite metallic or metal-like sounds, reminding sometimes of a ringmodulator - but there is NO ringmodulator used!

-------- parts before March, 18th ---------
As far as I've been through the soundpotential of this synth it might
produce really strange sounds and industrial, spacey noises but also some wiry clav-sounds.

Anyway it is offering a very unique sound.

Let's see where it goes further ;-)

H.G. Fortune

Image[/url]
Last edited by Fortune on Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Email sent... :hyper:

jup, me too!! 8)

Thanks! :D

Where should we put the comments / findings?
Would you prefer us to reply by email, or do you have a forum for that?

'Cos I have some comments I like to share with you :)
-- Regards MrM --

MrM wrote:Where should we put the comments / findings?
Would you prefer us to reply by email, or do you have a forum for that?

'Cos I have some comments I like to share with you :)
Just email ...

HGF

sent!

Thx for the link,
when I have fought my infected pc :( will immedeately check your synth!! :)
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

It's been reported that at times there are pops and clicks and I came upon this as well by now. As far as I found out this seems to be dependant on the samples used as changing to other samples at the same settings do not show this issue. Mainly this occured with samples having a certain attack-phase at samplestart like SynBas1 to SynBas3. I'll see what is best to do with such samples and will do a further selection.

It's always better if there are more eyes and ears upon the matter :)

cheers
HGFortune

sent
and like all your sythn gott\a haves

Due to the first responds and comments on Swamp I did an update. all who have emailed me know where to get the updated file (same link). Others interested in checking, testing and commenting may still drop an email - see left.

Cheers
HG Fortune

Downloading right now!
-- Regards MrM --

Wow, the update really seems to pull things together... this is a versatile beast. 8)

I'v just uploaded some more patches for Swamp:
http://www.flomo-art.de/se/Swamp-patches.zip

and while having a walk to the Supermarket and dreaming of inspiring Al Saria, I had some more ideas to get even more out of this one. As there are actually four soundsources active I'll do a mix-matrix to route each separately to filter or direct out :-o

cheers
HG Fortune

Thanks! Have been busy changing diapers etc. but I'll give it a thorough go soon :)

Return to “Instruments”