H.G.'s next strike: Swamp - released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Problem solved: The first time I dl'ed the addon bank, it had a size of 78kb, second download had a size of 79kb. One freakin kb
difference! :x :lol:

Now I can see what Sickle's been raving about! :lol:

Thanks for the help guys! :D
Last edited by Improv on Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

db wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:Loads in eXT here fine. You also are using an outdated version of eXT, btw..
That's what happens when you don't look for updates for a couple of weeks. :oops: I'll go get the new one and see what happens. Thanks for the Heads Up!

Update: According to http://www.xt-hq.com/download/

1.29 is the latest full version and 1.3xx is still beta. Does the web site just need updating? :?

Update2: 1.30x beta has the same problem.
cripes, db, use the latest beta for chrissake..

:smack:

He's talking about the FXB's being corrupt I'd imagine. Download the 2nd bank again and make sure you have the newest eXT beta, then try loading the way I suggested..

Sicklecell666 wrote: cripes, db, use the latest beta for chrissake..
I ain't afraid of no beta! :-o :hihi:

No reason not to, just hadn't got around to it! :shrug:
He's talking about the FXB's being corrupt I'd imagine. Download the 2nd bank again and make sure you have the newest eXT beta, then try loading the way I suggested..
See my post right above yours. Yup, it was the bank-1 crummy kb
got knocked of the first fxb dl-damn! :x

The Swamp critter banks work in all my hosts now!

db wrote:
Fortune wrote: oops... what is that????
What is what? Pls explain.
this misbehaviour - which I can't explain as obviously the fxb loads perfectly on sicklecell666's and other systems.
db wrote:
Fortune wrote: Could it be the file You have is corrupted?? Please zip it and send to me.
Which file? The fxb, Swamp, or energyXT?
the fxb-file in case it might be corrupted by download or unzipping which might happen, in rare cases though.
db wrote:
Fortune wrote: or do this (maybe also): use Prog #2 make some changes to e.g. waveforms and save as temp.fxb then reload this one. Does it load and show the changes?
Prog #2? Do you mean Bank 2?
Prog #2 is indicating to program number otherwise one would say bank number or bank # (in short). There can be only one bank present at a time.

btw. I just did a crosscheck with Chainer (as You mentioned that also) and the Patch Addon does load into Swamp without any probs. Therefore I assume the fxb file might be corrupt from download or unzipping.

db wrote:See my post right above yours. Yup, it was the bank-1 crummy kb

:roll:

:x

:bang:

Sicklecell666 wrote:
db wrote:See my post right above yours. Yup, it was the bank-1 crummy kb

You can say

^^^ that again! Thanks for your help. At least you gave me the push to try the newest ext! :)

Fortune wrote: the fxb-file in case it might be corrupted by download or unzipping which might happen, in rare cases though.
I could have sworn that I had downloaded the fxb a second time, that's why I was looking elsewhere I guess. :-(

Works fine now, as I mentioned above.

Swamp Thing .......its scary :o
Simple and repetive are my middle names

elv wrote:Swamp Thing .......its scary :o
:D :D :D into and out of deepest Swamp :-o :shock: every moment I expected the horror-Kaworzel-worm (which is even worse than the Tatzelworm) to crawl out of that swamp ...

Thanks for that one!
HGFortune

Anytime :)

elv wrote:Anytime :)
Just listened to it again and from around 1:40 it reminds me to very 1st LP by Ashra Temple (ca. 1970/71) where Klaus Schulze played the drums and electronics where done by guitars, distortion and delays :D

now I remember the track: Side 1, Traummaschine (dreammachine)
long improvisation, long intro ...

HGF

Wow Klaus Schulze :D

Hey H.G.

I just discovered your SWAMP today.

And I like it a lot.

played only a little while and came up with a little tune.
I did it in eXT. all live recorded.

hereit is, I hope you like it.
it is just two swamps running. :-o

great synth
thanks for sharing

It's great, ordered it, great sound, easy to tweak, different, hard to define but very useable. Congrats, am very tempted by the whole, very decently priced arsenal.
Pythagorean perennialist.

rsmus7 wrote:Hey H.G.

I just discovered your SWAMP today.

And I like it a lot.

played only a little while and came up with a little tune.
I did it in eXT. all live recorded.

hereit is, I hope you like it.
it is just two swamps running. :-o

great synth
thanks for sharing
Hey, that's a good one (sometimes reminding me a bit of 'Lord of the Rings' by Bo Hansson :wink: ) and I'd like to put it onto the hgfortuneandfriends place at soundclick if you agree to - please let me know.

cheers
HG Fortune

Return to “Instruments”