DR008 Bug in Cubase Sx 3.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I always worked with cubase sx 1.06 and used fxpansion dr008 V1.20 had no problems!But since I've upgraded from cubase sx1.06 to Sx 3.0 vst plugin Fxpansion DR008 loads up normal but when I click on doesn't matter what sample the sample starts to buzz and stays that way till I put of the dr008 and then when I click on the sample again it starts again to buzz !Why is that!Can anyone help pleaz !Thanx!Greetz!Ricky pleaz mail me on deejay.timm@pandora.be or ricky.m@imail.be

From the Cubase knowledgebase:

Q5: I have some plugins which are causing some kind of feedback when used in SX2.0. What is wrong ?
A5: These "feedbacks" are a typical phenomenon of some plugins which "don't respect the VST 2.3 interface to its full extent." These problems didn't occur with the old VST audio engine, but the new one is very sensible to them. If you recognize such kind of problems, try to enable "Old Host Behaviour" in the VST plugin information window.

Tried that still does the same!

I also cannot freeze it!I realy want to use the dr008 I love this plugin hope somebody can help me!Thanx!

Return to “Instruments”