Using Stylus RMX in FL Studio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have asked this question at a few forums and was directed to come here because apparently you guys give the best answers so show me what you got...

as a hip hop producer, I am very interested in Spectrasonics new Groove Module Stylus RMX. Now i know that they claim it is FL compatible, but I know that a lot of companies have said this in the past and it turns out there are many things wrong with using their product inside FL such as timing/synch issues, disabling of key features etc.

I really want to find out from someone who is using Stylus RMX inside FL Studio 4/5 how it performs. Does it synch perfectly with the rest of FL? How does the interfacing work with the wrapper? Can you assign midi controls to the stylus' interface? and overall does it feel like it works well with FL?

This would be really appreciated...

Thanks

-Esspro

It works really well with Fruity Loops and has been extensively tested on that platform.

There are no particular issues with FL and RMX that I'm aware of....works really well, good sync.

I think you'll really enjoy it.....but then again, I'm a bit biased too :-)

spectrum

PS. There are a bunch of RMX/FL users here that will likely chime in on this topic too.

i've used both tons of times
never any problems
the sound is super clean
i can't recomend rmx enough
it is EASILY the best drum program out there
Cubase4 FLStudio6 Komplete4 Kore PS1 miniTera Atmosphere StylusRMX Hypersonic Plex Xphraze Hydra Junglist PluckedString Scorpion WNadditive ZeroVector VStation Wusikstation3 PSPVintageWarmer CamelSpace Sonitus:FX

Return to “Instruments”