NI at Musikmesse

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mikrosofkt :D
Al-

Now, there's an idea! NI could develop a new real-time computer OS, optimized strictly for music. PC-based composers and musicians would no longer need Mr. Gates and his merry band.

I believe Hal Chamberlain once said this would be the best way forward, at least in theory.

Hmmm... Would we really want NI to control our computer OS though? I wonder what sort of job they would do, compared to Microsoft or Apple?

take care,
McLilith

synth patel has the answers...

jens wrote:now I'm gonna write an e-mail to the NI-support in which I ask them if it is true that they took the Muzys developer under contract as Eric Wistrand just told me in a pm... :hihi:
I did? :-o
:hihi:
ew
A spectral heretic...

vurt wrote: so i cant see us controlling cut off and resonance sweeps while playin 8 finger melodys n shit hehe
yeah but you'd need 8 vurts :hihi: :P :-o

ew wrote:
jens wrote:now I'm gonna write an e-mail to the NI-support in which I ask them if it is true that they took the Muzys developer under contract as Eric Wistrand just told me in a pm... :hihi:
I did? :-o
ew
already forgotten? :?

"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:already forgotten? :?

Well, you know what happens when you get old and feeble like me :?

ew
A spectral heretic...

Camel hump heaven!!! :o

Komplete Krap™

Bugged sample player with a collection of the least selling sample librarys of all times.

Hellbilly wrote:Komplete Krap™

Bugged sample player with a collection of the least selling sample librarys of all times.
LOL!

jeffn1
To Hear Original Instrumental "Progtronic Rock" Music, go to:

https://open.spotify.com/album/0rPidJwBYGmKZFUV4joAKN

Kompanion

A virtual partner who will still love and be there for you after you've spent the 56th consecutive night trying to fathom out how to compose something sensible with Reaktor, Absynth and Spektral Delay whilst simultaneously working through the Kontakt 2 library.....

BC
Last edited by basic channel on Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If God did exist (and he doesn't) he would answer to the name of Maurizio

Kompassion

It's NI's new very affordable synth plugin.

It's also rumoured to be merely a lite version of a larger plugin still in the making:

Kash Kow

McLilith

McLilith wrote:Kompassion

It's NI's new very affordable synth plugin.

It's also rumoured to be merely a lite version of a larger plugin still in the making:

Kash Kow

McLilith
:LOL: :hihi:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

I like Kash Kow -- very realistic!

Koo Koo Ka Joob

It IS the Walrus.

Katastrophe

Crash-prone plug-in for the masochistic.

Kibbles and Bits

Digital aliasing and Snoop Dogg emulator in one.

Klipp Klopp

From authentic hooves to Brave Sir Robin coconut shells, this is the physical modelling synth for all your ungulate emulation needs.

Return to “Instruments”