Drumatic VE re-released :-)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the update, the old version worked great for me in Sonar with VST Adapter. Maybe the peeps having trouble with the new version in Sonar should just stick to the old one.
I'm sorry this post wasn't about techno.

Yes! :)
..what goes around comes around..

It won't load up in Chainer. I tried it and I keep getting a "No Error" message and then I have to click "OK" multiple times before Chainer finally crashes.

same error in the latest FL Studio
Last edited by Shane Sanders on Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Branst wrote:It won't load up in Chainer. I tried it and I keep getting a "No Error" message and then I have to click "OK" multiple times before Chainer finally crashes.
Same in Audiomulch. On Win98 without SSE mind, so my first assumption is always that my rig is the problem. Title of error message window was 'AF' then message was 'No Error'.

Ahhh.. the 'No Error' indicates that the wavetables cannot be found.
I left a MessageBox in the code there checkin if there are any errors...
So, No Errors there, olny the wavetables could not be found.
I'm not sure what the right place is for the wavetables in FL Studio...I'll check that out.

Ok, i've put up a new version wich will popup the right location for the wavetables if they are not there.

Hope this helps:
http://www.e-phonic.com/vstplugins/drumatic_ve.html

Can anyone using FL Studio or so, check this out for me?

e-phonic wrote:Ok, i've put up a new version wich will popup the right location for the wavetables if they are not there.

Hope this helps:
http://www.e-phonic.com/vstplugins/drumatic_ve.html

Can anyone using FL Studio or so, check this out for me?
many thanks man!
as always you roxx!
a suggestion...
for people that uses more than one host would be nice to have the wavetable data in the same directory as the .dll...otherwise you have to put the wavetables in every host's folder

lalo

hi e-phonic

sad to syay the ve doesnt work here
I´m using eXT and Cubase5.1
put the dll in the vst-folder
and the datafolder in the cubase-root-folder
but I get error´s when loading and it doesnt load at all :-(

Tho my Cubase folder is called Cubase51 and is not located at drive C:
but that shouldnt matter I think.

please help :cry: :help:

anyway thanks for your work

@rsmus7, i just updated so it will display the correct wavetable data folder when it can't find them.
What kind of errors do you get?

I´ll dl again and get back after a try

laters

ooopss.. discovered a bug.
I just uploaded a newer version... sorry for that :-)

well I discovered too how it is working :-)

I needed to copy the data folder to each host root directory.
so one data folder in cubase and one in eXT
now it´s working
:-)

thanks

Glad to hear that!
I think i'll have to create an option to load the wavetables from any (custom) location some time.

e-phonic wrote:Glad to hear that!
I think i'll have to create an option to load the wavetables from any (custom) location some time.
yes that would be great and you should update teh installation text, that the people with different hosts know that they have to copy the data folder to each of them.

Return to “Instruments”