DiscoDSP Discovey HELP

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can please anyone tell me how to make morphing work in discovery?
I re-read the manual for many times and still dont get it :help:

I know that morphing can be automated by mod wheel and/or velocity. Lets say i want cutoff and resonance to move while i play a lead by moving by modwheel but once i assign values the sound doesnt change :(

Can anyone give me a walkthrough?!?

I don't know how far you've got in your attempts...
You need to click the assign button (upper left) so the green light, next to 'MORPH' is lit. Then adjust the controls you want to - a semi-opaque marker line on the knobs indicates the position. Then make sure the mod-wheel is assigned to morph - the green light next to 'MRPH' left of the mod-wheel and that should do it for you...
If you want clear your morph adjustments click on the reset buttom below 'ASSIGN'.

Mart

thanks a lot for the reply, i tried it before but the thing is when u adjust those semi opaque markers and your modwheel is set to minimum it chages the sound acording to those opaque markers. Any solition to this? or its the way its suppose to be?

You need to set it back from "morphing setting" mode by hitting the morph assign knob again after you have finished your morph settings. Then you set the mod. wheel to morph at the bottom of the synth. It should work.

Return to “Instruments”