Tatapoum 3.0 beta4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mokafix wrote:I catch you !
you're the guy who told "all french music is shit!" on the thread about that french shitty singer!
God, NO I'm not that guy ! :o (am I ?)
I'm the one who've said that LadyJ was a blonde. :hihi:

Downloading the new version to test the plug. A 56k connection ! What's the interest of perverting yourself by living in Paris if you don't have a suppa-giga-mega connection ? :-o
Even I have ADSL in the furthest countryside of Brittany. :love:

! :lol: :wink: :lol:
Last edited by Noox on Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm updating file, and i have to erase old one (not much space on my shitty site), so wait a little.

Noox wrote:
Mokafix wrote:I catch you !
you're the guy who told "all french music is shit!" on the thread about that french shitty singer!
God, NO I'm not that guy ! :o (am I ?)
I'm the one who've said that LadyJ was a blonde. :hihi:

Downloading the new version to test the plug. A 56k connection ! What's the interest of perverting yourself by living in Paris if you don't have a suppa-giga-mega connection ? :-o
Even I have ADSL in the furthest countryside of Brittany. :love:

Difficilement plus breizhou qu'Efflam Le Bivic ? Et Yann Le Du alors, c'est normand peut-être !?! :lol: :wink: :lol:

Yes, i have no dsl, cause i won't be in paris for too long. in september i move to grenoble.
(note for non french speakers : you see what gentlemens we are, we, both french and speaking english on this thread, so that everyone knows what interesting things we say?)

and sorry, I saw your sig on the aliz** thread, and I thought it was you.
How the weather in Britany,
rain? small rain? hard rain or cloudy?
:D

thanks mokafix,i tried it in xt and when i set the pulse divide to 1/64 it brought my poor old '98 to it's knees,'part from that it was workin' fine.how do you save the samples?

Mokafix,

Will you be making the step sequencer available on it's own? I recall you mentioning in the past you might offer this.

Thanks

looks like a cool piece of kit to me... but i can't get it to download :cry:
will try again later
cheers for keeping things in english too guys

cant download it either - could u reup it or mirror it? thanks

i really would like this ( there is nothing similar for freee out there) but the link doesn't work.

That's because it's Beta 2 now, but he hasn't fixed the link. This is the correct link:

http://mokafix.site.voila.fr/Tatapoum_3.0_beta2.rar

Cheers,

~MacQ

Thank you very much. Will try this out right now. :)

Hi,

A few things that are weird/buggy from my testing in Cubase SX 3.02 triggering NI Battery 2.1:

- Shuffle doesn't work as expected, and often leads to flamming notes. I don't know if this is a sync issue or not, but right now it's unusable

- Pattern triggering is incorrect: F3 should trigger pattern 6, but it doesn't (F3 seems to be a "dead" key). This means that Pattern 8 gets pushed off the list, as G#3 is reserved for Bank A selection. Also, B3 should select Bank D, but it doesn't. If this is hard to understand, just ask, and I can explain it in a more detailed way.

- The rolls don't behave properly. The 2 hit rolls should only trigger the note 2 times, but I get 3 hits instead. It would be helpful to have some sync options for automatic 32nd note rolls and flams. (Edit: Confirmed on file export ... 3 hits for a 2 hit roll, I wasn't just hearing things. Also, confirmed that file-export works well. :D)

- Another sync issue: it doesn't "restart" well in the middle of a song, and seems not to listen to bar-information, but only MIDI clock. So I can have it running in sync, but it might be a quarter note or a half note out of sync with the bars.

- Finally a feature request (though not critical since I'm just using it to trigger Battery): is it possible to have an "audition sample" feature in the file-open dialog for samples? This is very important for most people, as they need to hear the sample before they add it.

I'll keep testing, but so far it's really a great little tool. Good work!

Thanks,

~MacQ
Last edited by MacQ on Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

First reaction. Very cool... CPU seems very high though in SX 3.02, about 40%. Any plans on optimization?

Oh yes, CPU ... I didn't even notice. It does use a lot of CPU. Hmm. Maybe a "sequencer-only" version won't be as heavy?

~MacQ

this is really cool of you, mokafix. I have been looking forward to seeing this.
really good work with the sequencer, and the different roll features are excellent.

funny thing, k. might actually have found this quite good for the kind of music he does, but some people feel like it is their job to be a right twat. :lol:

eg: 'looks like rebirth shit to me' followed by ' i never slagged it off!!! '

that was classic even for the krim/bones monster. :lol:
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

How about hosting to some other site that doesn't have download limits , like http://audioshots.com/auditorium/index.php
or ask some of the others her if they can host, several of the creater of great free vsti have been host elsewhere so as to beat it, even xoxoxs has done some

Return to “Instruments”