What is IK Multimedia up to??? More gear???

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had all my answers in the other thread.......

After I have a couple more cookies I'll go through and give ya what's I got :hihi:

Shrimp which is close to Phish? The members from Phish (Trey/Mike Gordon/Page McConnell) have a lot of that gear which is named/pictured.

Mmmmmm, goooood cookies!

Ok my lame and not-model specific list so far

leslie
vox ac30
proco rat
marshall(probably plexi)/cab
Orange/cab
rectifier(s)
trace elliot
univibe
big muff
Maestro fuzz tone/modified (though susiwong tipped me on that one :wink:)
Fender tweed bassman
Roger Mayer Octavia
Guv'nor (again, susiwong tipped me on that)

Haven't figured out the white thin cab (neither has susiwong it seems) and most certainly couldn't tell ya on the mics (a complete numbskull on mics)

I think I was also the first to say (though certainly nothing novel about it) it WILL be AT3......absolutely convinced of that......wanna throw a monkey wrench into it......be my guest but I'm 100 percent convinced it will be AT3 presently. :wink:

Hmmmm, the roger mayer could be a stone fuzz.........

I couldn't name all the gear but it seems that as there is a lot of stuff from different manufactures and there seems to be the standard for an Amplitube product (cabs, amps, pedals, mics etc..) so got to be Amplitube 3!! IK have had T-Racks 3 and I have heard on the grape vine somewhere that Sample Tank 3 is in production (or will be soon) so it fits that there would be an Amplitube 3 too!
One Day

Will it be the first tube acoustic guitar processor VST plugin in the world ? :love:
I just wait ages for such a thing :roll:

now we'll have to post photos of engineers' hands inside some old Martins and such...

As far as mics go, if that's not your bag you might want to do some covert work on other forums that might know a thing or two about that sort of thing. We can't tell if you look at someone else's paper!

And on that note, it looks like we have another microphone day. I love that last mic especially.

Edit - and of course fans of Fender will know there's a possibility we've used that one before :)

In the other thread, most of the microphones were identified. There's one that hasn't been from earlier pics too. Do I need to start keeping tabs? Dunno yet, I'm impressed with a couple of things that were tough, but I don't know - who is to say we didn't start easy? A couple of folks are doing very well here, but there's other places chiming in too so go go go...

There are like 46 pictures out there now. One of the pics has the word "vibrato" in it. And I seriously need more plugin choices when it comes to vibrato effects.

BBC

Here's the GK bass amp

One of those mics is a groove tube........

Im buggered on the mics!! Still reckon its Amplitube 3!!! got to be!
One Day

Wish now I have taken note of hardware!!!! Mind you with all the ik stuff I don't really need to no? As I just plugin and play!!
One Day

I think someone made a specific guess with the GT mic, but I don't recall if it was correct. Or, I just wouldn't say. Should be easy to verify though, and if you want maybe there are places where you can take a look at someone else's paper :) Oops, I didn't say cheat. That would be dishonest. Really.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”