Stupid hardware.....some opinions needed...specifics

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wormhelmet wrote:MiniBrute should be in my hands in two days.

Going to run it through my Venom for some added fun

8)
Great choice, I'd love to try one myself. Post us some examples when you get time!

For the rest of us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7943bYSdVc
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Yes, keep us posted on how things go!

Running it through the Venom sounds like it will be pretty cool!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Hoping no delays in shipping but so far tracking says should get here on time. I have an older DOD GS30 guitar floorboard pedal multi fx unit with expression pedal built in. Might try running it through that too. It has ring mod, delay, chorus, flanger, octaver, pitch shift, wah, a few amp sims that can be turned off or on, etc. it's about 10 years old, but still should work. Might try going opposite route too and run the venom into it as audio source with an init setting and some different oscillator waves to mix with the brutes waveforms, then into the fx then to my mixer. I have a lot of possibilities for different crazy sounds besides the synth by itself.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

My other thought this morning was MiniBrute into Apogee Jam into my ipad, through any of the apps that process external inputs and out into my mixer....

There is a bunch of possibilities there.

:love:
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Its heeeere!!! Let it warm up a bit and now noodling around on it. It's so raw sounding!

All I can say so far is wow, this is what I needed to add to my collection. It has its own character for sure. Just what I needed - blinky lights, knobs, sliders!

Came with presets - hahaha, all blank templates to fit over the controls and make my marks where I like the settings.

Wicked.

:love: :D 8) :)
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Congratulations! :)
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

So far only tested Minibrute with the GS30 floorboard multi-fx. Really a great combo, but no midi on the GS30, so delay BPM matching is all by ear. Have to try routing through Venom tomorrow. It does do a good ping pong delay and I have the single out of the minibrute into GS30 and stereo out from that into my mixer. If I want to record, I can take stereo outs to my focusrite ins on my interface.
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”